• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Theepicdevin2's App :D

T

theepicdevin2

We don't want players sharing accounts on the server. Only you should have access to the account. Another thing, it says you were banned here : http://empireminecraft.com/threads/ive-been-banned-for-a-year-now-and-i-really-want-back-in.9744/ for the use of fly hacks. How can I trust you won't use them here?
FLY HACKS?!?!?!?! I dont know how to hack, plus im almost positive it was because of lag, and I won't let any of my friends play on here if u want. If not, I can see why you wouldn't trust me, but I sware I truly do not know how to hack.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
FLY HACKS?!?!?!?! I dont know how to hack, plus im almost positive it was because of lag, and I won't let any of my friends play on here if u want. If not, I can see why you wouldn't trust me, but I sware I truly do not know how to hack.

If you don't know how to hack then why did you admit to hacking on that site?

T

theepicdevin2

If you don't know how to hack then why did you admit to hacking on that site?
oh that wasn't hacks, that was a mod that I accidentally used, by double tapping. And I really understand if I dont make it in...this all sounds like a lie

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to add you to the whitelist. Make sure you follow all the rules and play fair. Remember that "It wasn't me, it was my friend!" is not a viable excuse if you are to break the rules. Welcome to Herocraft.

T

theepicdevin2

I am going to add you to the whitelist. Make sure you follow all the rules and play fair. Remember that "It wasn't me, it was my friend!" is not a viable excuse if you are to break the rules. Welcome to Herocraft.
Yes, thank you :D