• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The "logging" issue needs attention.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
PVPers have much less to complain about getting ganked. They only carry what they need to gank people themselves. Everyone else often has other things, building mats, etc. It's not cut and dry. Stop pretending everyone is a pvper. If anything, keeping those items on death is catering to pvpers over others.

Also, as a side note, logging off is a built-in game mechanic. You shouldn't have a problem with one and not the other. It's the same thing.

BTW you don't keep your weapop persay (unless changed very recently). Last time I died I came back with my armor and some wheat seads in my hand. Apparently it keeps whatever was in your hand when you died... so weapon usually but not always :)

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
BTW you don't keep your weapop persay (unless changed very recently). Last time I died I came back with my armor and some wheat seads in my hand. Apparently it keeps whatever was in your hand when you died... so weapon usually but not always :)
Yes, you are correct, but when you are killed in combat, it's generally some weapon you manage to save.
Regardless, you are correct, it's whatever item you are holding when you die. :)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think it's dishonorable at all. I was just saying it would give an opportunity to catch those who try to use the safe zones to get out of combat where as right now it's very hard to do as jumping into the portals eats up most of the timer!
People followed me through the portal (@EzMac2099 ) and could have caught me. I had to go through the portal to shake most of THE 20 PEOPLE off of me. I guess we are in agreement here. I'd be all for increasing that timer to require a more "complete" escape.

Also, as a side note, logging off is a built-in game mechanic. You shouldn't have a problem with one and not the other. It's the same thing.
I think most people agree that logging is way too easy of an out. I say that running into no-PvP is way more legit (like actually legit vs. not legit at all). If you don't want to, or may not want to PvP, you can hang out in no-PvP. These areas are very small relative to the size of the world map. If you can just log out wherever you want, then you effectively extend that no-PvP area out much further than it should be. We should have Herocraft be more hardcore rather than less hardcore. Non-hardcore RPGs are a dime-a-dozen, and they are much less fun in my opinion.

Last edited:
+ 1. I remember when a guy who I wanted to kill was logging out on a PVP factions server. Punched him once and he died. FULL DIAMOND STUFF BABY! But yeah, I TOTALLY agree. Because you don't want to run into mayhem, like that guy on the Commercial...