• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Artemis

Hey,
I was just wondering if there was any available plots in order to get a new user started?
and if so, how would I go about getting myself a plot.
I wanted to settle in your city because my friend said it was very fun and your city looks awesome.
IGN: Rofl_Marine
Thanks,
Rofl

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I set marine up with a plot, but it was the one that was reserved-we have no more plots. Dago's looking for a plot too, we should make some more over by the library area

FIrst we must raise the giant defensive fortifications filled with lava and pointy objects to deter invaders. I volunteer to help with this task.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Due to general server instability, I am going to postpone the building of the harbor until the instabilities are resolved.

SirRofl1

Wood
Hey, id love to join the township of Artimis, but im still trying to get whitelisted on the server. My username is SirRofl360, and it would be great if you could save me a plot and add me to your list of citizens.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
sirrofl1 if or when u get whitelisted hit me or alex or impulse up we can set u up with a plot and give you a general tour of artemis and feel free to ask any questions pertaining to server rules or artemis rules we dont mind
hope you end up being a part of artemis

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
almost to capital guys keep up the good work lapis blocks ftw :D i say well need a extra 1500 500 for each banker plus like 400c which is wat we have left to go for capital but we got a extra 250 an 500 from nobles were lookin pretty good atm maybe we will be the first kingdom if we keep mining new chunks ftw =D be shure to give me free diamond pics :p

z0mb13

Gold
Hey guys, I'm gonna be out of town till like tuesday or so. Sheddi told me to post here (or something like that) if i was ever gonna be gone for more than a day. Just thought i'd mention it and im hoping not to have my house broken down or anything lol. See you all soon

~Zombie

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for posting Z0Mb13!

We will be starting a council soon as we are starting to prepare to be a kingdom.

So far, the list of people auto-accepted include: Mayors, SIC, Bank Tellers, Banker, and people with positions in the Herocraft community whom have been a part of Artemis for a decent amount of time.

All other people will need to send a custom application to me via PM.

Sorry, I havent been on lately, reaaally busy. By the way do we still use herocraft.zapto.org, or the old port.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey reid, no problem, RL takes priority.

We are currently in build 1.2.02 and using herocraft.zapto.org

No port number is needed to make it work.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know, we are now a proud capital city. Thanks guys for all your hard work!

I will be reregioning Artemis off after work tomorrow to make sure it is all encompassed.

Like my 4th edit on this post, but whatever. We recently reached 1k views on this forum post. Great job guys!

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Had pink eye today so I worked on other things. The mob killer is going nicely, and our cities are almost ready to go up to town stage, good job guys.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
We are currently down a bit on money, and I will be updating the memberlist shortly to show the recent transfers to Chronos, but we are doing a fine job on our road to Kingdom :).

P.S. Thanks for the painting whoever put that in my mining camp base, hah.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Three updates from me:
-I banked today with the gold we had rotting around, ~2500c was distributed amongst the bankers.
-It was agreed between myself, sheddi, and impulsepaci that I would transfer head banker status to sheddi and assume the role of a teller.
-After these two events and some discussion, sheddi suggested that I temporarily transfer to Elysium to play the role of head banker and SIC to help the town raise money/citizens.
Pyschojake is working very hard on improving Elysium and we believe that with a player that is online and active as much as I am, Elysium's progress may go faster. If psychojake agrees to this, I will transfer over and assist him in building up the town. Now that Chronus has its town ring, the next priority in the progress of the kingdom was agreed to be Elysium's town ring. If the change is agreed to by Psychojake, my first step after taking down my house in Artemis will be to build the animal grinder under Elysium, in hopes of increasing revenue. After that, I will be building an auto-mob grinder and an auto-cactus farmer, as well as speaking to Dago and Aphy about buying noble plots in Elysium. The goal is to pump up Elysium's coffers as quickly as possible.