• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Artemis

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
If I can go on the server, I'll go harvest sand from the desert. Maybe I could work for Artemis on a commission system (i.e. 1c for every stack of sand
EDIT: Nvm.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
toadsworth29 said:
I think I'll go to the Desert to harvest sand. Are bookshelves still needed for trhe library?

Yep, we can use all the bookcases we can get right now, for when we continue construction on the library.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Idk if I'll be able to go on the server this week, but if I can I'll make bookshelves and work on the public farm.
EDIT: Who's in charge of the library project?

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
All of Artemis' sister towns (Ares, Chronus, and Elysium) now have their town rings. Now we're just in the stretch to Kingdom status! Honestly, I think recruiting should be focused on Ares and Elysium right now. Especially Ares. We need all the towns to look nice, and well built. I've seen some of the building in Ares. What has been completed already, actually looks amazing. But there's still a ton of work to be done all around our soon-to-be kingdom. We could use as many active members as we can get all around.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Toad, the library project is mostly mine. We don't really need more bookcases at the current moment :).

Kingdom here we come!

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah, I finally decided a bunch of random posts on one thread wasn't the best way to organize a soon to be kingdom.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright Zellis, there was humor in Spongi's post- at least try not to be an ass. You're not really wanted in here and you know it.

Badblood, lol I was just thinking that. Perhaps this is the lair of the infamous Lag Beast?

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Alex, can we work out a comission labor system? Like, when Artemis needs, idk, glass, I will sell the city glass for, idk, 3c per stack.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
We are currently being quite frugal with our money as we save for kingdom, but after we get kingdom we will be buying supplies from citizens faster than they can get them. I would recommend stock piling useful building supplies as you await the blitz :p.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Been a bit since I posted here. We are now a kingdom and I am working on getting our city completed. We put a lot aside as we rushed through some projects, so I will work on fixing that :p

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Its in the graveyard now lol, I doubt new players will read this section at all because its for dead towns / old threads.