• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TC]Rangpur [Evil] -Recruiting

BurKeYzZ

Gold
In game name:BurKeYzZ
Hero Paths/Specs:61 Disciple 26 smith
Hero Levels:61/26
Mastered Specs/Paths: Disciple
Why should you be a Tree Creeper:I think I can provide alot to the treecreepers and I have benn in tc before
What you can contribute:My skills in pvp and my smithing abilities
What town are you currently in:None
Time Zone:GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):Both

yoIyo

Obsidian
In game name:BurKeYzZ
Hero Paths/Specs:61 Disciple 26 smith
Hero Levels:61/26
Mastered Specs/Paths: Disciple
Why should you be a Tree Creeper:I think I can provide alot to the treecreepers and I have benn in tc before
What you can contribute:My skills in pvp and my smithing abilities
What town are you currently in:None
Time Zone:GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):Both

Accepted.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Application
In game name: kwang
Hero Paths/Specs: ninja
Hero Levels: 55
Mastered Specs/Paths
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: im bad at pvp
What you can contribute: sex
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone: est
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

Aetosion

Obsidian
We are a top notch pvp group, applying as a level 7 warrior isn't going to get you anywhere, level up and re-apply.
Name:Aetosion
Hero Paths/Specs: Citzen (I'll be going for a balance of damage/survivability, probably Samurai again, or dragoon, disciple, runeblade, ninja, ranger, or something else after I do the math on all the new balancing changes. With summer it should only take me a week or two to get to a pvp viable level.)
Hero Levels: 1
Mastered Specs/Paths: None
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Bcuz cool. TC Zeal & DG. Also c12095 , they permabanned me over there for being too politically involved, because the nationhead said I was getting in his way. Not even kidding.
What you can contribute: Muffins
What town are you currently in:None (I don't think I am, at least. I logged in for like an hour during the first week.)
Time Zone: GMT -5
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
In game name: Ricoro
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai, Smith ( I hate mining so this will probably not get leveled at all.)
Hero Levels: 51/1
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm quite a good pvper and Burkeyzz and iPro told me this was a good town.
What you can contribute: As I said I'm quite a good pvper I know i'm not mastered yet but i'll try to get that as soon as possible.
What town are you currently in: Paragon
Time Zone: GMT +1

Narvon

TNT
In game name: Narvon
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai -60, Dreadknight - 51, Dragoon - 25, Wizard - 30, Beguiler - 30, Runeblade - 27, Bard - 24, Disciple - 36, Smith - 15?, Alchemist - 10.
Hero Levels: Currently a lvl 36 Disciple, 10 Alchy.
Mastered Specs/Paths - Samurai
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I should be a Tree Creeper because I know how to pvp well, I'm mature and so wont B**** (Complain) when we lose, or things dont go according to plan. I've also been around herocraft for quit a while now and I assure you. I am no noob. I can certainly contribute alot to the Tree Creeper town/guild in ways of pvping, and raiding. Also, I'm one of those pvpers who isn't afraid to charge into a fight we most likely will lose, and am usually the last person retreating. (this is do to my class disciple, Im not afraid to die.)
Also, i have killed various well known people on herocraft, so im not new to pvping. Examples(C4ruso, Pewpewpewlasers, EtKenn, Danielcan, and EzMac.
I dont know if you remember me xXSamdamanXx, but i've raided with you before.

What you can contribute: My pvp prowess, Alchemist services, building town walls/blockades (around towns we are raiding?) etc.
What town are you currently in: Visigoth
Time Zone: MST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen, very rarely talking.
Ever since I joined Herocraft, I've always wanted to become a true Tree Creeper.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Samurai, 60 Ninja, 61 Wizard, 62 Dragoon, 43 Dreadknight, 17 Disciple, 60 Miner, 57 Smith
Hero Levels: 60 Wizard, 9 Alchemist
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I raid with you guys, and am one of the few wizards in TCK.
What you can contribute: Raiding, Ports for free to TCK members
What town are you currently in: Jericho
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Name:Aetosion
Hero Paths/Specs: Citzen (I'll be going for a balance of damage/survivability, probably Samurai again, or dragoon, disciple, runeblade, ninja, ranger, or something else after I do the math on all the new balancing changes. With summer it should only take me a week or two to get to a pvp viable level.)
Hero Levels: 1
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Bcuz cool. TC Zeal & DG. Also c12095 , they permabanned me over there for being too politically involved, because the nationhead said I was getting in his way. Not even kidding.
What you can contribute: Muffins
What town are you currently in:None (I don't think I am, at least. I logged in for like an hour during the first week.)
Time Zone: GMT -5
LOL REPORT THIS NOOB FOR SPAMMING

Application
In game name: Dillybar928
Hero Paths/Specs: caster (going disciple) + smith
Hero Levels: im a bit new, so yeah i'd like to level up here, although ive played pvp since, idk forever, im very good haha
Mastered Specs/Paths ^
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am loyal and will follow any orders given to me. I am not fairly good at pvp( id like to say great but it sounds a bit narcissistic haha) i am going to be very active on this server, also i have played on almost nothing but hardcore pvp servers for quite some time and know what it is all about.
Also i have always loved completely demolishing other people in pvp, kind of having everyone be intimidated, im quite good at getting people to that point as well.
What you can contribute: high level of pvp and maturity
Time Zone: Alaska (roughly western time)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): atm my mic is fucked up... but i ordered a new one which should be here soon, but ill just say listen atm.
(i'd like to think we can get past that i am new to the server. lol
I do know how to work with the skills and such, ive played on similar servers)

Y

ytiggidmas

Application
In game name: Dillybar928
Hero Paths/Specs: caster (going disciple) + smith
Hero Levels: im a bit new, so yeah i'd like to level up here, although ive played pvp since, idk forever, im very good haha
Mastered Specs/Paths ^
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am loyal and will follow any orders given to me. I am not fairly good at pvp( id like to say great but it sounds a bit narcissistic haha) i am going to be very active on this server, also i have played on almost nothing but hardcore pvp servers for quite some time and know what it is all about.
Also i have always loved completely demolishing other people in pvp, kind of having everyone be intimidated, im quite good at getting people to that point as well.
What you can contribute: high level of pvp and maturity
Time Zone: Alaska (roughly western time)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): atm my mic is fucked up... but i ordered a new one which should be here soon, but ill just say listen atm.
(i'd like to think we can get past that i am new to the server. lol
I do know how to work with the skills and such, ive played on similar servers)
I see you've applied to another town, I'm still considering this app but it makes me wonder if you're either impatient or dumb. Which one are you?

I see you've applied to another town, I'm still considering this app but it makes me wonder if you're either impatient or dumb. Which one are you?

well... jesus that was a bit harsh... anyways i was just applying to two places that looked not bad...
i would prefer this one though...

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
well... jesus that was a bit harsh... anyways i was just applying to two places that looked not bad...
i would prefer this one though...

dude if this is "harsh" to you don't even bother, mrPap will make you cry.[DOUBLEPOST=1370039177,1370039128][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys also do I have to apply if I want to join? You know me, I got that Secretly we are gay.