• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TC]Rangpur [Evil] -Recruiting

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I actually very much want to get into TC. w0nd3rb0y I know what I said, and that was in the heat of the moment. C4ruso I apologize for some things that were said and I hope we can still be friends. :) I will seriously do whatever I have to do to get in. iTzDeXy I told you to shut up noob. You are very much not a noob, I apologize, even if you don't want it.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
I actually very much want to get into TC. w0nd3rb0y I know what I said, and that was in the heat of the moment. C4ruso I apologize for some things that were said and I hope we can still be friends. :) I will seriously do whatever I have to do to get in. iTzDeXy I told you to shut up noob. You are very much not a noob, I apologize, even if you don't want it.

he is a noob ;D

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
C4 we have had this talk, I am the one and only #1, you are just bad.
GG ;)
Please rage in German next time(it makes it sound so much better)

Dude we fight on Monday 3 times or 4 and i always won noob ;D

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Dude we fight on Monday 3 times or 4 and i always won noob ;D
Again, we have been over this Mr.Max level vs lower level only played for a week after a 6month break ;)
Dont make me get the song going *super sneaky suggestive look of evilness*

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Again, we have been over this Mr.Max level vs lower level only played for a week after a 6month break ;)
Dont make me get the song going *super sneaky suggestive look of evilness*

Dude you are noob and you will be ever a noob and if you say im a noob come duel me ;D

In game name: Collin_4110
Hero Paths/Specs:61 dreadknight 60 miner
Hero Levels: 61 dreadknight 60 miners
Mastered Specs/Paths dreadknight ninja
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I think that Tc is a great community and also a fun one
What you can contribute:i can contribute some pvp building
What town are you currently in: I currently own my own town i am just applying for TC
Time Zone: central
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):Bothc

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
In game name: Collin_4110
Hero Paths/Specs:61 dreadknight 60 miner
Hero Levels: 61 dreadknight 60 miners
Mastered Specs/Paths dreadknight ninja
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I think that Tc is a great community and also a fun one
What you can contribute:i can contribute some pvp building
What town are you currently in: I currently own my own town i am just applying for TC
Time Zone: central
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):Bothc
HOT