• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TC]Rangpur [Evil] -Recruiting

Glacial_Reign

Portal
In game name: Glacial_Reign
Hero Paths/Specs:61 Samurai 60 Ninja /55 Alchemist
Mastered Specs/Paths
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Always wanted to be a Tree Creeper, I also fought along side you guys.
What you can contribute: Good with team fights and can handle my own.
What town are you currently in: Underworld/ very inactive
Time Zone: Central
Teamspeak (Ability to talk/listen/both):Both

Y

ytiggidmas

In game name: Glacial_Reign
Hero Paths/Specs:61 Samurai 60 Ninja /55 Alchemist
Mastered Specs/Paths
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Always wanted to be a Tree Creeper, I also fought along side you guys.
What you can contribute: Good with team fights and can handle my own.
What town are you currently in: Underworld/ very inactive
Time Zone: Central
Teamspeak (Ability to talk/listen/both):Both
Accepted, welcome to Tree Creepers.

EnzoisCool

Stone
Application
In game name: EnzoisCool
Hero Paths/Specs: 44 ninja, 55 samurai, 41 ranger, 38 dragoon, 55 smith
Hero Levels: ^^^^ (i can switch to any necessary at any time)
Mastered Specs/Paths: none in the process of mastering samurai and smith
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: i have admired and respected you pvping group. i have seen your expertise and i have been interested in joining your town for quite a while now. i have been on this server for 11 months and have had much experience in pvp and raiding, i think i am ready to become a part of your great establishment.
What you can contribute: free chain armor and repair/deconstructs, i am a avid builder and would love to help with large/small scale building projects. i would be more then honored to help pvp and raiding other towns
What town are you currently in: Threshold, i want to leave because it is a ding town.
Time Zone: eastern standard time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): yes

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
c12 comes back i quit herocraft fuck that bitch he's so bad at pvp and a terrible leader, personally think kwong is a better.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name:
Hero Paths/Specs: dragon 60 (plan on getting 65 soon)
i don't remember the others
Hero Levels: merchant 55
Mastered Specs/Paths warrior caster
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because I was a TC before and i get along with all the other TC fine. Im good at pvp and i follow orders. Im willing to get along with the eclipse people if they are willing to get along with me.
What you can contribute: pvp emeralds building and more.
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone:EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):both

Y

ytiggidmas

In game name:
Hero Paths/Specs: dragon 60 (plan on getting 65 soon)
i don't remember the others
Hero Levels: merchant 55
Mastered Specs/Paths warrior caster
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because I was a TC before and i get along with all the other TC fine. Im good at pvp and i follow orders. Im willing to get along with the eclipse people if they are willing to get along with me.
What you can contribute: pvp emeralds building and more.
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone:EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):both
The Veterans seem to like you, however you do seem to have some past issues with other new members. You put in the effort of not getting in arguments/bitchfits, and I will do my best to prevent the other members from initiating them. If these members who I will not name act like children, then they will be removed from Tree Creepers.
Anyways, Welcome back to Tree Creepers.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
In game name: EnzoisCool
Hero Paths/Specs: 44 ninja, 38 samurai, 41 ranger, 38 dragoon, 55 smith
Hero Levels: ^^^^ (i can switch to any necessary at any time)
Mastered Specs/Paths: none in the process of mastering samurai and smith
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: i have admired and respected you pvping group. i have seen your expertise and i have been interested in joining your town for quite a while now. i have been on this server for 11 months and have had much experience in pvp and raiding, i think i am ready to become a part of your great establishment.
What you can contribute: free chain armor and repair/deconstructs, i am a avid builder and would love to help with large/small scale building projects. i would be more then honored to help pvp and raiding other towns
What town are you currently in: Threshold, i want to leave because it is a ding town.
Time Zone: eastern standard time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): yes
I was given permission by yoIyo and XxSamdamanxX to deny you.
YOU ARE DENIED!!!!
sorry