• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Splasherdown's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: splasherdown
Location & Age:Virginia 16
Previous Bans: I have not been banned
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: This server sounds really cool. I think this is the best server ever and I have read the rules. I will not greif, pvp log, and I will follow all the other rules.
How did you hear about Herocraft? I heard about Herocraft from drew2222 and it sounded cool so I wanted to join
Have you voted for Herocraft : yes
Additional Info: I play tenis, soccer, and swim. I like to play xbox, minecraft, and hang out with friends. I also make videos on Youtube.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the interest in our server. Unfortunately your application is not complete. Please copy our ENTIRE format and repost it in this thread for review. Please make sure to reply or tag me @Angyles so I am aware you have done so. Thanks!

@splasherdown

Thank you for the interest in our server. Unfortunately your application is not complete. Please copy our ENTIRE format and repost it in this thread for review. Please make sure to reply or tag me @Angyles so I am aware you have done so. Thanks!

@splasherdown
Reason you should be accepted: This server sounds really cool. I think this is the best server ever and I have read the rules. I will not greif, pvp log, and I will follow all the other rules.
How did you hear about Herocraft? I heard about Herocraft from drew2222 and it sounded cool so I wanted to join
Additional Info: I play tenis, soccer, and swim. I like to play xbox, minecraft, and hang out with friends. I also make videos on Youtube.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Okay again you have not copied our application format completely. You are missing something that is REQUIRED.

Referral(s): HCS12

Previous Bans(Includes other servers): I have not been banned
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from drew2222 and it sounded cool so I wanted to join
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans(Includes other servers): I have not been banned
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from drew2222 and it sounded cool so I wanted to join
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes

Look you are clearly not understanding this concept. You go to the thread "Read before applying". You copy EXACTLY what is there as the application format.

For the last time: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Go there and copy the format the way it is listed.

This is the last time I am trying....

1. Minecraft In-game name: Splasherdown
  2. Location & Age:Virginia 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Drew2222 (who goes on this server) told me about herocraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: This server sounds really cool. I think this is the best server ever and I have read the rules. I will not greif, pvp log, and I will follow all the other rules.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hcs12
  10. Additional Info: I play tenis, soccer, and swim. I like to play xbox, minecraft, and hang out with friends. I also make videos on Youtube.

Just go to that link and copy the application there. Put your answers where they belong.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Splasherdown
  2. Location & Age:Virginia 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Drew2222 (who goes on this server) told me about herocraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: This server sounds really cool. I think this is the best server ever and I have read the rules. I will not greif, pvp log, and I will follow all the other rules.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hcs12
  10. Additional Info: I play tenis, soccer, and swim. I like to play xbox, minecraft, and hang out with friends. I also make videos on Youtube.

I am sorry for using your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.