• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Splasherdown's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.splasherdown
2.Virginia 16
3.I have been banned once
4.My brother was greifing
5. This server is really cool and I will follow the rules and be fair. I think that this is the best server ever.
6. Drew2222 and dracoainmaster told me about hero craft
7. yes I have voted
8..hcs12 I play tennis, soccer, xbox, minecraft,swim, and i hang out with my friends.
9.I agree to herocraft
10. I want to play with my friends and i'm a very good builder. I will be nice to everyone and have fun.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Application is denied due to your inability to follow our rules, which is pretty paramount.

I have told you in this thread and your friend's thread NOT to post on applications and you continue to do so. Good luck on another server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Application is denied due to your inability to follow our rules, which is pretty paramount.

I have told you in this thread and your friend's thread NOT to post on applications and you continue to do so. Good luck on another server.

I thought my post was pretty straight forward. You CANNOT follow our rules. You have posted five times in your friend's application. I told you in his thread and in here not to do so, and you did it again. So you are denied. You cannot follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.