• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smite

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
@kevinlive You were taking too long. :Brutal:

And I'm not "randomly" handing them out. The only person I've missed while you've been gone was Kwong, because I didn't see him. I will continue to hand them out, and like I've been doing making it clear that I've gave them one by saying "@<username> Check your inbox ! "

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
@kevinlive You were taking too long. :Brutal:

And I'm not "randomly" handing them out. The only person I've missed while you've been gone was Kwong, because I didn't see him. I will continue to hand them out, and like I've been doing making it clear that I've gave them one by saying "@<username> Check your inbox ! "
Please, make your own thread then. To prove my point, look at true's post on bottom page 3. I have a stock of 7 keys and I have no idea who actually needs them now.

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
We don't need two threads @kevinlive . I've made it clear who've I've the keys too, and even told you the only person in the thread that didn't get one. I've laid everything out for you to see so all you have to do is read. Also, how is True's post thinking me proving any points? If you're referring to him asking you for a key: He asked you, or anyone else for a key. Then he clearly stated "No worries, Kjeir gave me one."

In case you don't want to, or are too lazy to read the thread:
These are the people whom I gave keys to. Which means you don't need to send them to these people:
spartanfan17
Shortyy_oD
Bingy
Pampita
Acherous
Naylayslain
OrangeAngel
Truecurropter

And again, the only person I didn't send a key to was Kwong.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
We don't need two threads @kevinlive . I've made it clear who've I've the keys too, and even told you the only person in the thread that didn't get one. I've laid everything out for you to see so all you have to do is read. Also, how is True's post thinking me proving any points? If you're referring to him asking you for a key: He asked you, or anyone else for a key. Then he clearly stated "No worries, Kjeir gave me one."

These are the people whom I gave keys to. Which means you don't need to send them to these people:
spartanfan17
Shortyy_oD
Bingy
Pampita
Acherous
Naylayslain
OrangeAngel
Truecurropter

And half of them, already had a key from me when you randomly decided to send them one.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

spartanfan17
Shortyy_oD
Bingy
Pampita
Acherous
Naylayslain
OrangeAngel
Truecurropter

why didnt you send one to me?

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
And half of them, already had a key from me when you randomly decided to send them one.
Again, it wasn't random. And you didn't give keys to half of them, since you personally asked me to pm almost half of them. :p I'm sorry that you can't seem to handle some help in a thread that was waiting 2-3 days to get a beta key. Since you're oh so upset that I'm helping, I'll take my leave. Have fun.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Sending keys, those who hasn't gotten a key please leave post.
Back to only one guy sending keys, so no more PM'ing back and forth.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
How do they send you the extra beta keys? I have not received any through my e-mail.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
How do they send you the extra beta keys? I have not received any through my e-mail.
When you pull up you launcher, there will be like news, and notes. One of them says get your extra beta keys. You click the link, and it takes you to the page.