• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smite

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Thers a feature where you can send keys from the game. You type a persons email and it sends? I don't really know alot, just started playing today. If anyone could explain me how does the 'send keys' work from the game, I'd gladly listen :p

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Thers a feature where you can send keys from the game. You type a persons email and it sends? I don't really know alot, just started playing today. If anyone could explain me how does the 'send keys' work from the game, I'd gladly listen :p
If you find out could you send one to me :O

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
People, anyone who wants a key, pm me your email and I'll try to send them out as soon as possible, please keep in mind that my time is gmt +2 so the time zones, I will sleep at night. Don't worry I'm not going to hack your mails, I tried this out already with @Sniped105 . Sniped if you could confirm this I'd be greatfull :)

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
It works, thanks again! I just logged into my account on the website and activated the key :)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I got a key thanks to @Upb34t .

Ive registered the key. So once I make a smite account. I'll send some keys through to HC nubs :)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, I love smite, it's sooo much fun. After playing it for 1 day I purchased the beta special!

Now I've got all the gods and all gods until the official release! Woo'

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I've been playing for over 1 year now. Anyone else active and play this awesome game?

Looking for more people to play with.

IGN- TheDivineJD