• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smite

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I played it on Old PC Downloading it on New pc ATM if anyone wants to Play wif me MY Name ON der is JupiterRome :D

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i can has? looks fun. is it still closed beta? dont wanna google, late at night, tired

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Smite fully released quite some time ago. You just need to visit their site and sign up/download the client and you're good to go.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Hope it's not too much of a bump lol. Smite is still great! If you want to play Smite with me(if I am on) my name is Dwarfers. :p

It has a new god/character every week now too!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm Drakiith. Just throwing it out there. Dunno how much I'll be playing with HC members since I have a few other I play with regularly. (3v3 joust ftw)

If you haven't played smite in the last 6 months, you REALLY need to. This game has come so far since closed beta. I played when you had to pay for beta and it had 5-10 gods at most and the game was ok at the best. I've now been playing for a bout a year straight and am absolutely dedicated to Smite and the devs. Would love to get a big friends list of herocraft players and do inhouses and such! Just add me: Amber or Holidaze: Karru