• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Well after exploding Whiterun with a demon flame troll and a blizzard + fireballs, I think it is a good day.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I was originally going to go on a rant about how to install OS X on a pc, but instead, im just going to say if your computer illiterate @strongholdx and you really love your mac, just buy a mac, but if you understand how a computer works, buy a pc laptop and install os x on it (though any person who understands computers wouldnt use a os x)
I understand SOME stuff, and I DO NOT use a mac

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
In 7 hours I got 100 smith and 100 speech.
After some research I found a better armor set then dragon (Daedric)
I realized I needed Daedra hearts to craft it
I used my only one I found on the ground to find an alchemy potion
The potion failed

I hate this

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
In 7 hours I got 100 smith and 100 speech.
After some research I found a better armor set then dragon (Daedric)
I realized I needed Daedra hearts to craft it
I used my only one I found on the ground to find an alchemy potion
The potion failed

I hate this

haha, i have 2 daedric swords thats i crafted, though now i want the dagger version

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I prefer maces. But I did get so fed up with my own ignorance I'm sticking with dragon armor. I may get a Daedric mace for the damage

I also found a random Glass bow that I took. 30 damage and it wasn't a theft. Go me.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
What class dishes out the most DMG? excluding any sort of warrior.

Ninja kitty or Mage elf?

a master mage i think would dish out the most burst damage, the higher fire related spells are OP, but duelwielding daggers has some pretty great consistent damage and if you max stealth you can pretty much just walk up behind someone and get the 6x damage for stealth kill and install kill everyone

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I would be ninja, but I have no idea how to level stealth.

My stealth is 21. It started at 20.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going versatile. 60 some destruction, like 30-40 all other magics. Good mage gear, 50 bow, 40 some sneak and lockpick for a ninja class as well as 50 some one handed for dual swords/daggers. After I finish this god damn Labrinthian I wanna work on smithing some more again, really need some elven or glass daggers.

Shit sucks though, I won't be able to play for the next 3 days......

Also, @Iarbobray to level stealth just walk around crouching without people noticing you, meaning the eye is shut. It will slowly level up like that as you sneak around the game. A good way I heard of but am not doing is that you can somehow get a bucket onto some NPCs heads so that they cannot see at all and just sneak in front of them forever. Or hide behind them and walk into the wall for hours. I prefer to just level it as I sneak through dungeons and shops/houses at night stealing things.