• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
FUN FACT. If you buy a horse and a bandit attacks the horse, it goes ape shit and will slaughter an entire bandit camp as you watch in awe. A dragon will then circle overhead, land, and get charged by the horse.(Dragon flew away though before my badass horse could get the kill). Fuck Dragonborn, I wanna be Horseborn.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
FUN FACT. If you buy a horse and a bandit attacks the horse, it goes ape shit and will slaughter an entire bandit camp as you watch in awe. A dragon will then circle overhead, land, and get charged by the horse.(Dragon flew away though before my badass horse could get the kill). Fuck Dragonborn, I wanna be Horseborn.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

It'll fuck your shit up. Seriously.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Quick question, anyone else having the same problem as me?

There may be minor spoilers, be warned.

I have a word of power, 2 actually, for the shout that freezes your enemy. It says I need a dragon soul to unlock it, but I have killed 2 dragons since then. How am I supposed to unlock it so I can use it?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Quick question, anyone else having the same problem as me?

There may be minor spoilers, be warned.

I have a word of power, 2 actually, for the shout that freezes your enemy. It says I need a dragon soul to unlock it, but I have killed 2 dragons since then. How am I supposed to unlock it so I can use it?
hmm, you should be able to go to the magic tab and unlock it.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Just got caught in an infinite death loop. This is going to drop my regard for the game significantly.

There went half an hour of work.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
37 hours of game play..... 100 archery, arch mage of the college, leader of the thieves guild, savior of skyrim and only lvl 28..... MOAR SKYRIM!!!!

Additional: LOL i found the notched pickaxe.... minecraft reference? (since they had that big legal battle)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
i found the ban hammer
C6LAI.jpg

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3

Funny how you mention this but I've been watching a friends stream his playthrough since I'm too broke to afford the game. However, during one dragon encounter his horse litterally ran up and got the last 2 hits to kill a dragon. We could not stop laughing hystericaly.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Funny how you mention this but I've been watching a friends stream his playthrough since I'm too broke to afford the game. However, during one dragon encounter his horse litterally ran up and got the last 2 hits to kill a dragon. We could not stop laughing hystericaly.
i found the ban hammer
C6LAI.jpg
Eww, a long-bow?? Psh be a pro and get an Imperial one like me ^^

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I've got 24 hours or so of play time so far. Level 18, almost finished with the mage college, started both thieves guild and the dark brotherhood. I finally decided to stop stealing horses and bought one so I haven't seen it fuck stuff up yet.

Interesting thing though, you can indeed fight multiple dragons at one time if anyone is wondering. I was heading toward a nest or whatever(the dragon symbol where they sleep) and a random one came over the mountain at the same time. Had to fight fire and ice at the same time.

So much shit to do in this game.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
thats not my inventory, I just found it on reddit and thought it was funny :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I was killing a mamoth with my trusty bow when a dragon attackind. Being a smart Dragonborn, I simply focused on the mamoth. once the beast was dead, I focused on the dragon, thankfully the Whiterun guards had brought its health down to enough so one arrow killed it.

I felt like a pro. One shot, one kill

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm getting really tired of quests that want me to go to the other side of the world, with no fast travel, paths that are halfway impossible to follow at times, and a horse that travels roughly at the speed of an overweight man on a low-power moped, just barely able to sort of outrun wolves. It's a beautiful world that I get to travel, but it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
if you really need gold use this:

(press tilde) player.additem 0000000F 500

that'll give you 500 gold, (assuming your on PC) just change the last number for the amount