• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shenorai's Skin Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenorai

Banned
Don't you just love it when people get on your ass about finishing their projects after you already stated that you're postponing those projects to get a more important one finished? Such attention spans! <.<

At this rate, I might as well start scratching out part of the queue due to asshattery and not bothering to read posts.

The Heroes Professions skins are being put in front of everything! Don't make me say it again or I'll beat you with lemons!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Shenorai said:
Don't you just love it when people get on your ass about finishing their projects after you already stated that you're postponing those projects to get a more important one finished? Such attention spans! <.<

At this rate, I might as well start scratching out part of the queue due to asshattery and not bothering to read posts.

The Heroes Professions skins are being put in front of everything! Don't make me say it again or I'll beat you with lemons!

I totally agree. Wipe everyone besides me from the list <3

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Could you make a skin for me out of like $100 bills? LOL i think thatd go good with my name :icon_mrgreen:

Anor

Stone
Hey think you could do a nice healer skin for me? :3 idm how it looks, go for gold, though if you want a pointer though maybe like this: http://i.neoseeker.com/n/0/tf2_medic_thumb.jpg

Although idm going ww2 or anything. as I said, free reign to be imaginative :3

I want the red crosses to be noticeable though, ya know. Just in case PVP'ers actually care if you're a medic ;D

Cheers mate! ^^

*EDIT* If you could make it not just plain white, too, that'd be awesome! :3 Just a thought! ^^

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you please make a better/more realistic version of my current skin, I'm using vanilla tex and yeah, maybe make the hat thing look more like a hat too please :p

My skin:

:)[/align]

Blue Mage

Air
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a skin like the basic male ranger you posted, but with a few adjustments, the hood should be down on his back and the color scheme should be a bit darker, dark brown boots, dark green jacket, and light brown hair.

I don't need it right away, please take your time. Thank you in advance!

Shenorai

Banned
Mkay, since Heroes is up, I'll be accepting requests again!

I know it's human nature to change your mind, so let me know what you folks what this time around. I'll try and fit in some time between work, and building.

Let me know in-game if you want a skin and leave your details in this thread.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Could you do some sort of Edgar from ffvi? That would be the best skin that I could ask for :p Thank you very much :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
First of all, you can disregard Jherriq's Elven Mage request (that used to be me)

Instead, can you make some sort of Crafter looking Elf? It would be much appreciated. =D

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to request a Skin please :D.

I would like a Pirate Captain skin. Ill list below some basics i would like to have on it (if not possible just tell me i can change my mind easy :p).

List:
Eye Patch
Captains hat with a feather (if not possible with feather just the hat is fine)
Old school pirate looking clothes
Black Boots with a gold fastener
and a Slight tanish body (sorta like what a ship guy would look like while out on the ocean but not to dark please.)

If you can think of anything else that might make the skin better feel free to change things around from my "list".

Thank you Shen.

Twiser

Iron
Hi Shenorai !

Can you please make a skin for me :) ?

I just want one these guys, depends which would be most EASIER for you:

Flint Beastwood

or

Scout

or

Jeraziah

If you can't think any of those I don't mind about any kind of random skin ;)

Thank You Shenorai !

Status
Not open for further replies.