• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shenorai's Skin Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenorai

Banned
Sauron or a Ring Wraith? Oh my. :eek:

I'll get to work on...hell, both of those when I can. In the meantime, I have elves!

I do have plans of making Drow (dark elves) as well, so keep an eye out!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Cool skins, the top elf will prolly be my next eventually. For now I'm really liking the angel. Looks like a claymore, as sheddi pointed out to me. (not the sword, a type of warrior from a manga)

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
hey love your skins i have a request if ur not busy i am a huge fan of one piece and wanted to know if you can make a Monkey D. Luffy skin i saw one already but it looks like shit is that possible?

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
omg thx man i love it ima wait for 1 person to mess with me then il go gear second on there ass

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
since i am going to become a monk with the new Heroes update that will happen someday, could you make a skin resembling this or another monk (preferably this picture though)

6a00d8341c571153ef01157.jpg

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
ooh nice!
thanks man

also, what program do you use to edit them, i tried to put it one into photshop a while back but it is really zoomed out.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey wana make me a skin? I have no time to make my own and you did a wonderful job on saber's.

I'd like a skin like this, but a bit darker blue tie.
suit-n-tie.jpg

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
sorry to ask this since i already recently made a request but since i just got king status i want a king skin like sabers but no beard and maby black robe with gold lacing if thats oky

Status
Not open for further replies.