• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shenorai's Skin Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I think I love you Shen.

Great job on the skin, though from memory, I do believe his shirt is usually red.

Still though, love it.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Can you put a chocolate ship cookie in his left hand? K. Thanks. Bai.

http://minecraft-skins.com/2010/12/cookie-monster-skin/#comments

Shenorai

Banned
@ Sheddi: No problem! Since you wanted a kingly skin and I already had a kingly skin, all I really had to do was edit and recolor here and there. Not too much trouble.

@ TrinityDown: Down, boy. :p Though, that's merely from one or two pictures that gtastuntdude gave me. So if anything, blame him. XD

@ bearcat: Sorry, but no. Let me show you how making skins works...

The program I use is actually MCSkinEdit.

As you can see, there is actually a bit of a template to follow there. As a note, the character is normally running like a 'tard in the preview, but you can click to make him freeze in place.

Now, when editing the face, hat, and torso, you're given free reign to have asymmetrical designs. However, when editing arms and legs, symmetry is forced upon the design.

So, no. I can't put a cookie in a specific hand. Sorry.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining that. I guess I just have to stick with my lucky slimeball that resembles a green cookie.

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
I was wondering if you could make the Following Lord of the Rings characters.
Gimli
Gandolf

Golom
Legolas
Aragorn
Frodo (diff faces for Sam / Merry / Pip)

I know its alot but the top two I really want XD

Shenorai

Banned
Holy shit...if only you knew of the project I just finished, Xianith. o.o

Mkay...first, player requests:

TrinityDown asked for Ringo Noyamano from Air Gear.

Now for the results of my project...

Classic characters from the 1977 cartoon, The Hobbit!

There are way too many skins for me to use the image tags with (10 image limit :( ), so I am only posting up links this time. I may not have been able to do them all justice, but regardless, I shall post them up:

Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo Baggins, Thorin Oakenshield and his company of dwarves: Dwalin, Balin, Kili, Fili, Dori, Nori, Ori, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur, and Bombour.

All of these completed on March 22nd, 2011.

Whew! That was fun. Now if you'd like, I can also give you the classic 1970's/1980's version of most of those characters as well. Or would you prefer the more recent version?

Xianith

A frightening Cactus!
Were gonna have alot of people, so we could use all of em from the most recent back.

[size=xx-large]ONLY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH [/size]

:D tyvm if you choose to <3
no worries if you do not want to

Shenorai

Banned
I might as well show some of the products I have finished.

First, a spur-of-the-moment Little Sister from Bioshock:

And now, part of Xianith's LotR requests!

Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White

Gimli Normal and Cloaked

Legolas Normal and Cloaked

Aragorn Casual.

More will come soon. As you can see, I'm taking the time to actually make alternate versions of the skins. Aragorn alone is probably going to have three or four separate skins.

Still in the queue:

Xianith's series
Gratt's Stormtrooper
wave510's Bleach character
Amgroma's second suit

Keep in mind! Eventually, a skin shop will be opened up in NEO so you can place/leave your orders in-game! I can get to those orders when I have the time. I might have some help as well! :eek:

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like a black night with red eyes and a battle axe or bow on his back I tried to find some pics but couldn't thanks.

-Sam

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
It'd be cool if you made one that was completely black, minus a pink heart where his heart should be.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ooo. I don't know but if you could make me a Mido Ban (Anime:Getbackers) or Ginji. These two would be great. You do awesome work Shenorai.

Shenorai

Banned
[align=center]Attention![/align]

With the massive skin commission from Kainzo, I'm afraid I will have to put these skins on hold until the commission is finished. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I haven't forgotten about you lot! But the commission calls for 25 default skins... 50 if I made female alternatives. o.o

[align=center]Current Queue
Xianith's series
Gratt's Stormtrooper
Amgroma's second suit
samsoccerdudez's knight with battleaxe
Wowpatrick's shade with pink heart
gabizou's Mido Ban/Ginji[/align]

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
Shenorai said:
[align=center]Attention![/align]

With the massive skin commission from Kainzo, I'm afraid I will have to put these skins on hold until the commission is finished. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I haven't forgotten about you lot! But the commission calls for 25 default skins... 50 if I made female alternatives. o.o

[align=center]Current Queue
Xianith's series
Gratt's Stormtrooper
Amgroma's second suit
samsoccerdudez's knight with battleaxe
Wowpatrick's shade with pink heart
gabizou's Mido Ban/Ginji[/align]

Don't worry about mine sir. I don't want to put unnecessary stressors on you. Concentrate on "Heroes" for me instead. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.