• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Is the server currently doing something crazy? I can't seem to be able to get a good connection. My internet is working fine, and I am having no trouble joining other servers.... :eek:

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Is the server currently doing something crazy? I can't seem to be able to get a good connection. My internet is working fine, and I am having no trouble joining other servers.... :eek:
This happened to me for a bit, but after about 4 hours it lessened. Not sure what the heck caused it, but I was logging in, and then timing out because of lag before I could do anything. Tried everything and nothing worked, but it eventually gradually subsided.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The core network at the data center had an unexpected emergency maintenance.

Our machine was affected (the entire network at L3) - several other brown outs around the net. I'm rebooting our machine now and bringing us back online.[DOUBLEPOST=1359838309,1359600743][/DOUBLEPOST]For those having issues connecting please try using us.hc.to or eu.hc.to[DOUBLEPOST=1360128198]
[/DOUBLEPOST]

===============================================
Keep posts on topic. This is for server status online/offline checks.

Thanks!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Server is down at the moment... seems to be hardware issues. I see it remotely but I cant make it boot back online. Ticket sent to DC

Voylin

Coal
i hope it will be fixed soon :p cause tommorow is school starting again, lol or else i gone play the whole night again to pickup the lost time

Status
Not open for further replies.