• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Net Issues! Be patient! Haha this is like the one 50min window of time I have today. Such is Herocraft :p

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Been out all day, now back with my droid 4 phone for remote management! Server is online.
Don't you know you can't "go out"? You need to be on your computer, every day, making sure this server is running perfectly. If I even so much as think I just got a lag spike, I want a 30 minute address on the cause and what you are doing to solve it.

At the cost of making this post far less entertaining, let me assert now: I am joking.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
C'mon man this isn't funny man I NEED MY FIX GODDAMIT.

edit: (see below) That kind of fix also, but I meant I get the shakes when I don't have my Herocrack.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Admins | Moderators
The server is coming up when the host gets to the data center. I was changing networks and I entered the wrong information for our etc/network/interfaces file and rebooted thinking it was correct.

Note: we will be getting charged $100 an hour for the "After hours" support from our host to fix my mistake. (It's a small one so should be a quick fix)

The downtime is my fault - I will be extending the bonus EXP. This was done to ensure we will be up all weekend without any loss of connections. I apologize for the added downtime.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Update: Thankfully I was able to get our KVm active and fix this without paying an extra $150. Sorry about the downtime - it was semi my fault. We are now on a protected network - just waiting for the ports to become active, the server is waiting quietly for your loving connections :)

Status
Not open for further replies.