• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~*~ Sanctuary ~*~

What is your in-game name (IGN): leothebeast
How old are you: 19
What time zone do you live in: eastern standard time
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Anything and everything.
How long have you played HeroCraft: roughly 2 and a half years.
Previous Maps you have played on: most, if not all of them atleast once.
Previous towns you have been a member of: Altum is the last town I remember joining.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes.
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes.
Anything else you would like to add: If you ever need a builder or terraformer and im on please don't hesitate to ask me for help. other then that I am very eager to join sanctuary.

adammplay

Stone
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): adammplay
How old are you: 15
What time zone do you live in: Eastern
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I prefer pvping and mining
How long have you played HeroCraft: ive played about 1 year
Previous Maps you have played on: umm idk
Previous towns you have been a member of: Idk
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? yes ill try to get as much as money to pay taxes
Anything else you would like to add: Im pretty much a noob now since the server reset lol

Falcon_V

Dirt
What is your in-game name (IGN): Falcon_V
What time zone do you live in: GMT
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to build and help people to grow.
How long have you played HeroCraft: a few days
Previous Maps you have played on: none as far as I can remember
Previous towns you have been a member of: none, i'm utterly new
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yep, nothing there I would ever disagree with
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? yes
Anything else you would like to add: 1. I'm awesome 2. I'm a good builder and 3. I will help where I can :D

~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): mattadkins1
What time zone do you live in: U.S. Eastern
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine, farm, and other resource gathering
How long have you played HeroCraft: Half a day
Previous Maps you have played on: None
Previous towns you have been a member of: None
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes
Anything else you would like to add: I know a few of the listed members from a different server.

Falcon_V

Dirt
What is your in-game name (IGN) Falcon_V
What time zone do you live in: GMT
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine, Explore, Build, Help...
How long have you played HeroCraft: Just under a week
Previous Maps you have played on: None that I can think of
Previous towns you have been a member of: none
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes, but I may not be able to pay on some occasions
Anything else you would like to add: 1, thankyou 2, I can help build houses in your town

Grimcen

Gold
What is your in-game name (IGN): grimcen
How old are you: 21
What time zone do you live in: eastern
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: i prefer both otherwise it would get boring :)
How long have you played HeroCraft: off and on for the last 4 years or so
Previous Maps you have played on: um i forget the names of the other maps to be honest, but i can name some cool player made landmarks if that helps lol Like that epic sea serpent made of blue wool
Previous towns you have been a member of: it was a small town that i ran called grimwood
Do you agree to the Town Rules: abosolutely
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? yes no problem of all i like to help
Anything else you would like to add: i love to build and to raid with with fellow townies, however i like to do so in retribution to an attack rather then ransack others hard work for lol's

kessels12

Wood
What is your in-game name (IGN): kessels12
What time zone do you live in: GMT +1
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine, explore, help and construct
How long have you played HeroCraft: Two weeks
Previous Maps you have played on: None
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes, if I can.
Anything else you would like to add: I will help in everything I can

What is your in-game name (IGN): JaysonDestroyer
How old are you: 14
What time zone do you live in: Eastern
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: To be a smith and make cool redstone stuff
How long have you played HeroCraft: A year
Previous Maps you have played on: I forgot what the last one wa called
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes I do
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes I will
Anything else you would like to add: I love to mine and like building stuff and im good at redstone

goawaytaco

Stone
What is your in-game name (IGN): Goawaytaco
How old are you: 23
What time zone do you live in: Mountain timezone (I'm in Alberta.)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Right now I like mining. I'm working on becoming a merchant so I'm mining for things to sell + the souls. (I'm lvl 20 crafter, but I spent all my previous souls on an lwc so i'm down a few.)
How long have you played HeroCraft: A week or so maybe. I'm a noob.
Previous Maps you have played on: I've played on a prison server and a gaming server. I wasn't a fan of either and I didn't stay very long at all.
Previous towns you have been a member of: None.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes.
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes.
Anything else you would like to add: I usually play daily, as much as I can. I'm a stay at home mom of a 6 month old so I mainly play at night when she's in bed or my husbands home. When it comes to games i'm a fast learner so don't let my noobness scare you. :eek:

What is your in-game name (IGN): CPAndLegoGuy
What time zone do you live in: Eastern Standard Time (US)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I prefer to build and PvP
How long have you played HeroCraft: I started a couple days ago, haven't really done much as I have been trying to find a town to join
Previous Maps you have played on: Northern Continent (Current map) is the only map I have played on so far
Previous towns you have been a member of: Have not been a member of a town yet.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: I agree to follow and accept the town rules
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? I agree to help the town grow and pay the taxes and try my best to help out as much as I can
Anything else you would like to add: I am able to play for atleast 5 hours a day as I have much free time, aside from school.

Meaknar

Dirt
What is your in-game name (IGN):
Meaknar

How old are you:

What time zone do you live in:
Eastern Standard (-4 GMT)

What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft:
I really am up to anything, I normally tend to mine and build a lot although I do love to participate in wars, sieges, etc. and was fairly good at it too. although I may be a bit rusty now.

How long have you played HeroCraft:
I recently joined on 1/18/15, but I am looking to get started somewhere.

Previous Maps you have played on:
None on this server.

Previous towns you have been a member of:
None

Do you agree to the Town Rules:
I do indeed

Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes?
I strongly agree, it's how they are done in real life and if upkeep to keep the faction afloat is needed then the taxes are needed. It's why they put it in the system in the first place.

Anything else you would like to add:
I have been playing MC for over 3 years, maybe even 4 but I haven't played it in about a year. I recently made this account because the other one was long and ugly.

Nils800

Gold
What is your in-game name (IGN): Nils800
How old are you: Soon 14
What time zone do you live in: +1
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Well, I like to build, pvp and hang out with other people.
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 days
Previous Maps you have played on: N/A
Previous towns you have been a member of: N/A
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes, The town rules seems easy to obey.
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yup, I understand why you do this and I agree with it.
Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to join this town because it seems to be much friendlier towards new players than the others ;D

What is your in-game name (IGN): MasonTheDuke
What time zone do you live in: Central Time(US)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to play it with friends and right now i am leveling up Paladin to get more skills. IN Minecraft i like to to play rpg, minigames, and parkour.
How long have you played HeroCraft: Only a day
Previous Maps you have played on: I have only played on Northern Continent for no pvp
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes i will have to find a source of income though.
Anything else you would like to add: I am a new player looking to level up and have fun with new people in a a friendly environment.

bgrtpoi

Dirt
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): bgrtpoi
What time zone do you live in: Central Time Zone US GMC-6
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: pvp
How long have you played HeroCraft: a day
Previous Maps you have played on: Norther Map
Previous towns you have been a member of: none
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading my application

===============

What is your in-game name (IGN): DragonballDGT
How old are you: 16, but that doesn't state maturity level
What time zone do you live in: EST/GTC -5:00
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Building is the way to go x3
How long have you played HeroCraft: I played a long time ago and got the urge to start playing again, today is my first day back
Previous Maps you have played on: Probably quite a bit, who ever remembers
Previous towns you have been a member of: N/A
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yea, they are rules to live by
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? as long as I have the souls
Anything else you would like to add: This seems like an ideal town for someone to live in even if another town has no taxes