• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~*~ Sanctuary ~*~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
What is your in-game name (IGN): DragonballDGT
How old are you: 16, but that doesn't state maturity level
What time zone do you live in: EST/GTC -5:00
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Building is the way to go x3
How long have you played HeroCraft: I played a long time ago and got the urge to start playing again, today is my first day back
Previous Maps you have played on: Probably quite a bit, who ever remembers
Previous towns you have been a member of: N/A
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yea, they are rules to live by
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? as long as I have the souls
Anything else you would like to add: This seems like an ideal town for someone to live in even if another town has no taxes

@DragonballDGT Accepted & Welcome Back to HC!

Corium

Stone
What is your in-game name (IGN): C0rium

How old are you:

What time zone do you live in:
Central US

What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Farming/Exporing

How long have you played HeroCraft:
Month or so

Previous Maps you have played on:
Sanc for a day, then Val.

Previous towns you have been a member of:
Ragnarok ( for a day, lack of activity wasn't a fun feature of the town)

Do you agree to the Town Rules:
Yes I have.

Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes?
Yes I do, as long as I'm not some broke ass hobo living off fish from the river like Gollum.

Anything else you would like to add:
Submitting this application as a formal note, I'll be forwarding the application to @ShadowRavynn to ensure its view due to issues you were having with seeing updates to this thread.

What is your in-game name (IGN): Destrument

How old are you: 17

What time zone do you live in: EST

What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Class system and community. (Most of) the people I have
seen are helpful and polite. The whole class system is also really interesting,a s it is one of the few that I have seen been done really well.

How long have you played HeroCraft: I joined a while ago, played, and forgot everything. Refound it a week or two ago.

Previous Maps you have played on: Not really sure what this means. I really only play in the north, if that is what you are asking.

Previous towns you have been a member of: Lenorian Empire, I was removed from it for a reason I don't know.

Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes.

Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes.

Anything else you would like to add: Just looking for a place where I don't have to constantly check my chests in fear of being robbed. Also, a decent architect/builder.

Fairbuy

Iron
What is your in-game name (IGN): Fairbuy
How old are you: 18 (Soon 19)
What time zone do you live in: CET (UTC/GMT +1 hour)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to build, but i can also endure lots of mining for resources ^^
How long have you played HeroCraft: About a week
Previous Maps you have played on: None that was ever populated with over 10 people at a time
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes?: Not sure what the daily tax is, but i agree with it if it's resonable.
Anything else you would like to add: I might have some friends who will start playing on this server, do they also have to apply to join?

TheJFeld

Dirt
What is your in-game name (IGN): TheJFeld
How old are you: 14, but I've been told more than once that I act mature.
What time zone do you live in: New York
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to explore and fight.
How long have you played HeroCraft: Not sure. I played in one of the old worlds a few months ago.
Previous Maps you have played on: Not sure of the name, but the main area was a port.
Previous towns you have been a member of: Can't remember. But the mayor's name was Dutchie
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes?: Yup
Anything else you would like to add: I am aware of the vague answers I gave, but I can't remember. Thanks.

Last edited:

kpep123

Iron
Hi gang,

I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from Herocraft/minecraft. I think this sever is awesome and the people of Sanctuary are great, but I do not have the time to play. Shadow you may take my inventory and my home and do as you see fit with it.

God bless you all!

Thank you,
Kpep123

What is your in-game name (IGN): DarthPenanceBR
How old are you: 15
What time zone do you live in: -3
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Have fun with people being either lvling or gathering.
How long have you played HeroCraft: I've played around 5 months before and I'm rejoining after more than 6 months.
Previous Maps you have played on: I really don't remember name, but it was 2.
Previous towns you have been a member of: I've been part of a town of yours once.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes.
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes.
Anything else you would like to add: No.
@ShadowRavynn

Last edited:

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Hi gang,

I'm taking an indefinite hiatus from Herocraft/minecraft. I think this sever is awesome and the people of Sanctuary are great, but I do not have the time to play. Shadow you may take my inventory and my home and do as you see fit with it.

God bless you all!

Thank you,
Kpep123

I am very sorry to see you go - I had hoped we would have more time to play together and get to know each other!

Good luck and if you decide later on to play again, holler and we will get you started out right!

Happy Hunting!

~Ravynn

Olympical

Wood
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Olympical
How old are you: 13
What time zone do you live in: Pacific Time Zone (US)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I mostly like to build or slay a few monsters. I'd sometimes farm to pass the time.
How long have you played HeroCraft: I played a bit of it probably a few years ago..? Then never played it again. So.. I'll just say for about a couple
days.

Previous Maps you have played on: None
Previous towns you have been a member of: None
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes
Anything else you would like to add: Just so you know, I'm a Runeblade, and I think I'll possibly go for Smith as a profession. Oh, and do we have to build our own homes or are they pre-made? I don't mind building it though. I don't think I'll be on some times too. Would that mean I would be kicked out if I'm inactive? Also, is there a limit to how long you can be inactive?

===============

~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Mr_Poopsnake
How old are you: 15
What time zone do you live in: American Pacific
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Exploring and mining
How long have you played HeroCraft: 3 days
Previous Maps you have played on: N/A
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? of course
Anything else you would like to add: Im happy to help at anytime

~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): SenpaiDorian
How old are you: 24
What time zone do you live in: eastern pacific
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: farming
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 months
Previous Maps you have played on: n/a
Previous towns you have been a member of: n/a
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? yes
Anything else you would like to add:

===============

johnnjlee

TNT
What is your in-game name (IGN): johnnjlee
How old are you: 16.3
What time zone do you live in: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to find and kill monsters, both computer and human monsters.
How long have you played HeroCraft: About 3 months
Previous Maps you have played on: Sanctuary
Previous towns you have been a member of: Solairs
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Indeed I do!
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? As long as the taxes don't exceed 20 souls a day, i'm fine with it.
Anything else you would like to add: I am part of Solairs, however Lukevilani is taking over the town in a week, so I want to move before I get on his bad side. I worked hard for the town and paid my taxes, I even built some houses that are in use. I am willing to work for this town as well, as long as the community is nice. I am currently leveling smith so if you need any items repaired or made I can do it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN):
Acherous
How old are you: 20
What time zone do you live in: central
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: mine, dig, mine and dig. I enjoy doing most nonpvp things.
How long have you played HeroCraft: since july 8th 2011
Previous Maps you have played on: zeal and pretty much everything after that. I didn't play the last map all to much though.
Previous towns you have been a member of: Talos, Solis, Ignotis. SIC of ARC kingdom on zeal, lorien, mortem, solsthiem. A lot to list over the course of the maps I've been here. Let me know if I need to list more. None this map however.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? sure
Anything else you would like to add: I might need help getting up to speed on whats new in herocraft these days :)

===============

Z4MBOY

Wood
What is your in-game name (IGN): Z4MBOY
How old are you: 13
What time zone do you live in: Eastern Standard
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Building, crafting, mining, basically surviving
How long have you played HeroCraft: 6 days
Previous Maps you have played on: None
Previous towns you have been a member of: Cilvia
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes
Anything else you would like to add: Nah

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Mounds7
How old are you: 19
What time zone do you live in: Central
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Build, PvP/PvE, Love Redstone, meet others and help
How long have you played HeroCraft: 3 years
Previous Maps you have played on: I can't remember the names but the last one and another one. So altogether 2
Previous towns you have been a member of: Again, its been awhile since I last played but i have been a member of 2 previously
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for taking time to review my app, I eagerly await your response
===============

~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): PandaBerserker.
How old are you: 15.
What time zone do you live in: UTC -05:00.
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Um... Farming, Building, and a bit of PvP.
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 Days.
Previous Maps you have played on: None.
Previous towns you have been a member of: Nope.
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Of course.
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Just like above: Yas.
Anything else you would like to add: I'm pretty newbie on this so I'm looking for some help/advice/guide, Thank You. :D

===============

Ruger392

Obsidian
This town is dead and no longer an actual town for future people wanting to apply!