• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
okay, I may never get on herocraft again, but I am still a member of RA, i just have family stuff to do
but when i do get on i will help

IGN-CodeNameSHADOW
age/timezone-15/GMT+1(East Europe)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-because i just joined the server and your town seems to accept new players
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-none
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve-im a really good archer and i can make lots of potions because i know almost all recepies/i want to improve my archery skills a little more :)
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-got both skype and teamspeak and im willing to speak thru them
class-rogue
additional info-i really like this server and i think it is very nice because i asked a mod and he responded me 2 secs after i posted a question and it was really helpfull and he was very nice too so ive got a really good first impression of this server

MrFly007

Portal
IGN-CodeNameSHADOW
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-because i just joined the server and your town seems to accept new players
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve-im a really good archer and i can make lots of potions because i know almost all recepies/i want to improve my archery skills a little more :)
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-got both skype and teamspeak and im willing to speak thru them
class-rogue
additional info-i really like this server and i think it is very nice because i asked a mod and he responded me 2 secs after i posted a question and it was really helpfull and he was very nice too so ive got a really good first impression of this server
CMC accept this boi! ._. maybe..only if u want to..its up to you..

MrFly007

Portal
And i think our new SIC should be between Me and Tuan, i think either of us would help out RA alot and get shit done! So its up to you!

SLOTH?

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN-CodeNameSHADOW
class-rogue

Welcome to RA. Get in game with @cmckenica for a plot and other stuff.
@CodeNameSHADOW

whale109

TNT
IGN- whale109
age/timezone- 15/EST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I'd like to join because i'm looking for a good town to join and i heard that you guys need some more recruits and a good healer. I'm great working with teams and since i'm trying to be a cleric, hope to be a great support asset.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I joined only a few days ago so i do not have any relationships with other groups
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- I am great at building foundations for cities, towns, and buildings. I hope to improve on my experience as a support class and to help out with RA as much as I can.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- I have both skype and teamspeak
class- Healer
additional info- In my spare time i love watching random youtube vids, play FPS shooters like Battlefield, and of course play minecraft. I can't wait to join you guys! ^_^ <- excited face

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- whale109
age/timezone- 15/EST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I'd like to join because i'm looking for a good town to join and i heard that you guys need some more recruits and a good healer. I'm great working with teams and since i'm trying to be a cleric, hope to be a great support asset.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I joined only a few days ago so i do not have any relationships with other groups
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- I am great at building foundations for cities, towns, and buildings. I hope to improve on my experience as a support class and to help out with RA as much as I can.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- I have both skype and teamspeak
class- Healer
additional info- In my spare time i love watching random youtube vids, play FPS shooters like Battlefield, and of course play minecraft. I can't wait to join you guys! ^_^ <- excited face

Welcome to RA. Get in game with @cmckenica for a plot and stuff.
@whale109

MrFly007

Portal
[DOUBLEPOST=1345668330,1344208645][/DOUBLEPOST]HI CMC.....i-im back from vacation..and i found our server being hacked.....sooooo uh-huh..hi
and yep :) and yea..i see- wait no..OH AND HI TUAN

p1moyer

Iron
hey guys i have some sad news…..khoi was hospitalized trying to hug cars and its not looking so good
*not joking he was hit ba a DWI driver

sorry about the bad new il keep you guys in touch

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well that sucks. Hope he feels better and when he does maybe he or someone can think about our maybe next town for the new map coming

MrFly007

Portal
KHOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU. I WANT MY BABIES TO BE WITH YOU. GET BETTER SOON SO WE CAN HUG MORE\[DOUBLEPOST=1346101485,1346101403][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey guys i have some sad news…..khoi was hospitalized trying to hug cars and its not looking so good

Wait..is he gonna DIE?? If he is im fucking coming to his hospital right now to say byebye

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Holy shit you shouldn't joke about these things
really your thinking bout the town? he just got hit by a fucking car!?!
Sounds inconsistent with your previous trolly tone
Well that sucks. Hope he feels better and when he does maybe he or someone can think about our maybe next town for the new map coming
Really insincere...