• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy shit you shouldn't joke about these things

Sounds inconsistent with your previous trolly tone

Really insincere...
Just gonna put it out there...
HE DIDNT GET HIT BY A FUCKING CAR -_-
Edit: And @Kenneth_Chow This is probably gonna be one of the last posts I do on the RA forum. Reason being is the map wipe, but don't worry.
RA 2.0
BITCHES

[DOUBLEPOST=1346115944,1346114967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick note to everybody: Since the new map is coming out very soon I'm guessing the old town forums are going to be either trashed or cached. So, I'm starting the RA 2.0 checklist now.
RA 2.0 checklist:
Leader [X]
Town size [Hamlet] Probably gonna be bigger this time around.
Good, Neutral, or Bad? (Possibly Neutral, but more towards good.) [UNDECIDED]
Rules [In Progress]
Town designer [ ]
Possibly me...
S.I.C (Will decide around 2 months into new map) [ ]
Forum moderator & application reviewer [X] @Kenneth_Chow
Tax Collector [X] Myself (cmckenica), but things can change.
Banker [ ]
Banker's gonna be a pain in the ass 'cause everyone will agree with me that nobody in RA can currently handle vast amounts of money.
(More to add as soon as I get ideas)

p1moyer

Iron
He told me to post it that way and he is looking better but not great[DOUBLEPOST=1346128545,1346128418][/DOUBLEPOST]And @MrFly007 he is not going to die.....not even close

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Just gonna put it out there...
HE DIDNT GET HIT BY A FUCKING CAR -_-
Edit: And @Kenneth_Chow This is probably gonna be one of the last posts I do on the RA forum. Reason being is the map wipe, but don't worry.
RA 2.0
BITCHES

[DOUBLEPOST=1346115944,1346114967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick note to everybody: Since the new map is coming out very soon I'm guessing the old town forums are going to be either trashed or cached. So, I'm starting the RA 2.0 checklist now.

RA 2.0 checklist:
Leader [X]
Good, Neutral, or Bad? (Possibly Neutral, but more towards good.) [UNDECIDED]
Rules [In Progress]
Town designer [ ]
Possibly me...
S.I.C (Will decide around 2 months into new map) [ ]
Forum moderator & application reviewer [X] @Kenneth_Chow
Tax Collector [X] Myself (cmckenica), but things can change.
(More to add as soon as I get ideas)

You also need a banker. Oh and I may not be in RA next map.
@cmckenica

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
You also need a banker. Oh and I may not be in RA next map.
@cmckenica
Added to the list.
That's ok, you're entitled to your own choices. IF you want to re-join again, just post a small app on the new town forum saying you want to join again. I'll let you. :)

Ok people, I updated the town list. Tell me if I'm missing anything / if you like it.
@p1moyer @Ninjavlad62 @hero54123 @Mrchucklez @Kenneth_Chow @Tuanbanh @MrFly007 @khoi @AWESOME!!! @Darkkight2468 @bdz1019

Come on guys, I need more ideas. Tell me what I'm missing or if anything needs to be refined. This really is a group effort. I can't do this alone.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well you can add any allies, enemies, neutral to the list. Also you might want to go in creative in single player and start building the town the way you want because you can't have a box and a glass dome anymore.
@cmckenica

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Well you can add any allies, enemies, neutral to the list. Also you might want to go in creative in single player and start building the town the way you want because you can't have a box and a glass dome anymore.
@cmckenica
Yea I know about the no box rule, so maybe a Skytown.... Anyone with me?

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Added to the list.
That's ok, you're entitled to your own choices. IF you want to re-join again, just post a small app on the new town forum saying you want to join again. I'll let you. :)

Ok people, I updated the town list. Tell me if I'm missing anything / if you like it.
@p1moyer @Ninjavlad62 @hero54123 @Mrchucklez @Kenneth_Chow @Tuanbanh @MrFly007 @khoi @AWESOME!!! @Darkkight2468 @bdz1019

Come on guys, I need more ideas. Tell me hat I'm missing or if anything needs to be refined. This really is a group effort. I can't do this alone.
Want to know what your missing? The W in what

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea that will be awesome having a sky town, but don't you need supports so it's legal so if you add the supports it's not really a sky town anymore is it?
@cmckenica
Sure there will be supports, but there's only gonna be 2 entrances to the town. I'll tell you more about it in a PM if you want.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea sure and the only reason I am leaving RA is because i am going to donate so i can live in my own region when i get enough money.
Edit: And when i do donate if RA needs any cheap Lwc or other thing just ask but i still need to add money to my paypal account which i will do something during the weekends

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea sure and the only reason I am leaving RA is because i am going to donate so i can live in my own region when i get enough money.
Edit: And when i do donate if RA needs any cheap Lwc or other thing just ask but i still need to add money to my paypal account which i will do something during the weekends
Donor buddies :D

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
@cmckenica eclipse requests an alliance with RA(2.0?)
We're open to alliances. You just have to get an approval from me.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Also about Khoi, he did get hit by a car, but I didn't know that until a few days ago.

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
We're open to alliances. You just have to get an approval from me.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Also about Khoi, he did get hit by a car, but I didn't know that until a few days ago.
YUS![DOUBLEPOST=1346294549,1346294514][/DOUBLEPOST]
What tier you going?

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
YAY! Oh, and can you *help* us become a town? Like, voting for coins & killing mob coins help?

Yea sure i will help you but only after I set a little base and buy two lwcs first so i have somewhere safe to keep my stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1346371147,1346371009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I'm a donor too!

Fine you can be the third wheeler ......that no one likes.