• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
age/timezone- 15 gmt+1
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I wish to join because RA seems like a good town in need of pvpers to help defend the town from raiders, I should be accepted because I would defend the town well and help out new members.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am a member of the TC.
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- My strengths are in pvp mainly as a disciple I want to continue improving at pvp and the town seems to be raided a lot which gives me a chance to practice my skills.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-either
class- currently a 14 wizard, however here are my other class levels (60 disciple, 60 cleric, 56 geomancer, 40 ninja, 14 samurai, 11 paladin, 11 ranger, 14 necromancer, 37 druid, 12 bloodmage)
additional info- Mrfly007 op!

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
age/timezone- 15 gmt+1
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I wish to join because RA seems like a good town in need of pvpers to help defend the town from raiders, I should be accepted because I would defend the town well and help out new members.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am a member of the TC.
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- My strengths are in pvp mainly as a disciple I want to continue improving at pvp and the town seems to be raided a lot which gives me a chance to practice my skills.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-either
class- currently a 14 wizard, however here are my other class levels (60 disciple, 60 cleric, 56 geomancer, 40 ninja, 14 samurai, 11 paladin, 11 ranger, 14 necromancer, 37 druid, 12 bloodmage)
additional info- Mrfly007 op!
I've seen you a lot. I know your skills. You are a very well trained PvPer, so for this application, I say these 3 words:
Welcome to RA.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
I could be a S.I.C, but we really need to establish our alliance with CANTERLOT more, cause right now, they hate us.
When they are getting raided, we should help.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hero if you want to help Canterlot you need to form a group that are good at pvp because RA is mostly newcomers and we don't want to force them to protect a town in which they will get killed too easily. @hero54123 But other than that i do agree with you because RA needs to make more allies.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Nice grammer. But the giant block in the air causes so Many shadows and what not that it
Lags things. Also I still beat you even when I'm lagging.
You fail so hard jbird.
'Nice grammer' -> BIGGEST ROFL I'VE EVER HAD, LITERALLY.
Oh god, you can also beat RA while you're lagging!? Dude, so much skill required!
~3 pages late.. yeah.
I would do many more quotes but theres just too much rofl..

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I see someone removed the thing making RA all dark and laggy. Good job i hated that thing