• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey hillbill159 you can also ask cmckenica if he is on to give you regions or p1moyer.
Edit: oh and maybe ninjavald has it too.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
3zer, and hillbill i will add you both too regions break the redstone torch to get in. also if noone is on to help you out.
i have designated plots inside our base labeled with your name and they will have chest with some starter supplies for you too. @3zer @Hillbill159

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
If this town is still active, you need to update your first page post that taxes have been payed to lastivity.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I have been telling @khoi about him needing to update stuff, but he just forget about it. I would do it but i can't edit the post.

Azreallll

Dirt
IGN- Azreallll
age/location-18 Kansas US
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join because i have learned alot from minecraft and wish to help this city out by applying those skills and maybe someone can teach me the basics of the server
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None
what are your goals- To become a great player and learn everything i can while helping all i can
do you have or wish to talk on skype- i sure can if needed
additional info- Names Tyson, kind and hardworking

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- Azreallll
age/location-18 Kansas US
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join because i have learned alot from minecraft and wish to help this city out by applying those skills and maybe someone can teach me the basics of the server
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None
what are your goals- To become a great player and learn everything i can while helping all i can
do you have or wish to talk on skype- i sure can if needed
additional info- Names Tyson, kind and hardworking

So which town are you joining Ethereal of RA DECIDE.
@Azreallll

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN- Hillbill159
age/timezone- 16 Eastern,
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I've been solo surviving with a friend and we keep getting raided so I want to join a town to get away from noobish raiders.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None.
what are your goals- Main goal is to spec at the moment.
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- Yes, and Yes.
class- Warrior/Crafter
additional info-Herp a derp

Hillbill ripped of all the town members from stealing, and griefing while being a town member, you should reconsider allowing Hillbill on regions

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well if this is so we need to pe him. Khoi i think we need to remove hillbill from the town and the regions till we have everything sorted out.
@khoi
Edit: And this is all for safety reason because i dont want all of RA members saying they have been stolen from.