• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i feel... a disturbance in the force... ok i got my shotgun who we gnna be hunting tonight?

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
lol some random girl just called me so i said that i was the president and that she is being considered a threat to america and that i have to send in the secret service to kill her, her family, and her pets with marshmellow shooters XD

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i really hope i dont know the person who just called me, otherwise if i meet her in real life its gnna be kinda akward over certain "things" i said...

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@khoi hey i got to ask you something because i don't trust vald. I am still the main SIC or is he because he told me I was no longer the main SIC, but he is.

IGN- Hillbill159
age/timezone- 16 Eastern,
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I've been solo surviving with a friend and we keep getting raided so I want to join a town to get away from noobish raiders.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None.
what are your goals- Main goal is to spec at the moment.
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- Yes, and Yes.
class- Warrior/Crafter
additional info-Herp a derp

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- Hillbill159
age/timezone- 16 Eastern,
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I've been solo surviving with a friend and we keep getting raided so I want to join a town to get away from noobish raiders.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None.
what are your goals- Main goal is to spec at the moment.
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- Yes, and Yes.
class- Warrior/Crafter
additional info-Herp a derp

So one question. What town are you joining RA or Legacy or Alexandria. Please only choose one. AND I DON"T LIKE PEOPLE WHO JOKE ON THEIR APPS. IT'S NOT A WAY TO TRY TO JOIN THIS TOWN. Please don't joke around.
@Hillbill159

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
ok... um im pretty sure vlad lost SIC status
and kenn you are the main SIC but then after you is p1moyer and connor i count them as equals and they get along fine

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
ok... um im pretty sure vlad lost SIC status
and kenn you are the main SIC but then after you is p1moyer and connor i count them as equals and they get along fine

Yea you should make cmc the main one because I might leave RA.

@Kenneth_Chow Sorry about that Kenneth, I was applying for Alexandria but the forum was inactived which i didn't know when i applied. As well as Legacy they're strict on recruitment and I never received a Pm saying i was accepted, so I'm legitly applying for RA. mainly because I love Rise Against.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kenneth_Chow Sorry about that Kenneth, I was applying for Alexandria but the forum was inactived which i didn't know when i applied. As well as Legacy they're strict on recruitment and I never received a Pm saying i was accepted, so I'm legitly applying for RA. mainly because I love Rise Against.

Well that explain some things. You're accepted ask any SIC or khoi to bring you to base and get you set up, but let me tell you something don't try to troll or be funny in these apps. I DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT.
@Hillbill159
@khoi add him to the members list.