• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
k guys well wed love to join but were gonna retire for the night! weel be on tomorrow id love to be admitted to the town!

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
yea i might have to go plus i wont be on much until like past may

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I cant be on till like june. HAVE A HUGE PROJECT WORTH TONS OF POINTS FOR MY GRADE

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
well, i got a ton of school work, gtta practice for leagues, my b-day is next week, gtta train for airsoft, i got tenis, gtta go to florida for my cousins wedding, o and im apparently married now... and im not even 14 yet...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Corriban Just a heads up. This town I have recall in. You are not going to avoid getting killed by joining this town. You will be better off than in the wilderness, but I come here daily for some easy kills. I don't steal, though (except from ninjavlad).

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Corriban Just a heads up. This town I have recall in. You are not going to avoid getting killed by joining this town. You will be better off than in the wilderness, but I come here daily for some easy kills. I don't steal, though (except from ninjavlad).

Wow you really must hate vald.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Guys use fucking In Game chat or IRC. I want alerts from here, but not 5 new pages in one night. Me and Greek made 1.5K+ posts without spamming. Geez xD

Btw @GreekCrackShot Remember on my introduction topic you said you had 1.4K posts when i only had 800? Well now I have 1.5K and you 1.6K. The day i beat your post count I'm going to spam you with "SUCK IT UP" and "I got more posts then you, therefor a larger e-penis" xD Good times

IGN- The_Tryhard
age/timezone- im 20 and i live in mountain time (utc -7:00 i think)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I heard about how great the place is and I would like to join!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-None besides being friends with TDubz and XxTxAxZxX.
what are your goals- I would like to eventually grow my own city but of course I need to live in one first to figure it all out
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- I have skype but I don't wish to use it
class- healer
additional info- I play the drums irl and I play several other games such as League of Legends and Terraria.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- The_Tryhard
age/timezone- im 20 and i live in mountain time (utc -7:00 i think)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I heard about how great the place is and I would like to join!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-None besides being friends with TDubz and XxTxAxZxX.
what are your goals- I would like to eventually grow my own city but of course I need to live in one first to figure it all out
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- I have skype but I don't wish to use it
class- healer
additional info- I play the drums irl and I play several other games such as League of Legends and Terraria.

Welcome to RA ask any SIC or khoi to bring you to base and get you all set up with regions nad a plot.
@The_Tryhard
@khoi add him to RA members list .