• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

malita55

Dirt
IGN-
age/timezone- 15 western
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- i would love to build a house in a cool town and help improve it if needed
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none
what are your goals- to improve the town and make it more attracting to other players and make it an awesome place
do you have or wish to talk on skype- no.
class- rogue
additional info- i was invited to the town by ninja already and i have payed the 20c fee so i should be all set. thanx

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN-
age/timezone- 15 western
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- i would love to build a house in a cool town and help improve it if needed
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none
what are your goals- to improve the town and make it more attracting to other players and make it an awesome place
do you have or wish to talk on skype- no.
class- rogue
additional info- i was invited to the town by ninja already and i have payed the 20c fee so i should be all set. thanx

What 20c fee?
@malita55

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@malita55 what dammit vlad ill tell him to pay you back
and dont apply on the website thingy thers no point

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kenneth_Chow he said he was only joking didnt think they actually do it -_-
i still dont know what the fuck was he thinking during the time
@malita55 dont worry ill tell vlad to pay you back if he doesnt then he loses SIC
message him to give you back money cause i gtg for now tell him khoi said to

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Oh and the person who took my iron from my chest next time if you need iron just tell me. There is no need to steal if you ask i would be glad to give you some just don't steal.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh and the person who took my iron from my chest next time if you need iron just tell me. There is no need to steal if you ask i would be glad to give you some just don't steal.
yea that was hero54123 he said srry

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I think malita is the only girl in RA. Either no girl want to join us or we are very sexist people.

weepingbox

Wood

Please only sign up for one town. I don't want to come and have to read your app just to see you applied to like 8 towns.
@weepingbox[/quote]
i only applied for several towns because when i did one it took like 3 days for a response and i got denied for no obvious reason. How is it offensive if i apply to more than one town?

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
R.I.P Max
1997-2012
29yr59u.jpg

Sorry if I get upset during the week on HC, I'm still mourning the loss. :(

crazyj608

Wood
Not sure where to post this or how to go about it but I made a mistake. I was mining (need to know how this will help the town make money so I can donate.) and I came across an underground base that I had been in before. It had been deserted and had some random chest rooms that still had some basic stuff in it last time. I mined around fixing as I went and found some chests with some decent stuff (gunpowder, vines, birch tree, ect.) so I took it, made a note of my location and recalled back to my room, then logged off to do some real world work. I logged back on, dropped the loot into a chest and headed back overland to the location. Found that near my recorded coordinates (just about 80 blocks higher) RA (y0u guys) had build their base and apparently claimed the old base as theirs. I was not aware of this when I mined in from below. I wanted to apologize to you and return the items I looted. I consider RA an ally and would like to remain that way. Also I found a posted to "kill on site" order for me and wanted to get that rescinded as well. Is this the best way to work this out? I'm assuming that this occurrence was why there is a kill on site order for me or is there something that I am oblivious too? Help! I didn't mean to grief an ally! I really would like to work this out.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@crazyj608 alright its ok aslong as it was only an accident i will not hold you against for that btw you can actually keep the stuff we moved awhile ago