• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- JenksLaw
age/timezone- 27 PST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- learning how to play HeroCraft and I would like people to group with.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- No relations
what are your goals- I would like to go Wizard/Engineer I think
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yea I love skype. That works well
class- Currently rogue... I screwed up and I'm going to have to respec lol. How do you get money again? I'm new.
additional info- New to the server but experienced with minecraft. Look forward to your reply thx!

Welcome to RA. Ask Khoi or any SIC to bring you to base and get you a plot and to get you on regions. Oh and to earn you could vote, kill monsters, or sell things in TD.
@JenksLaw

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi don't you think we should put up a allies and enemies list so new comers know our allies and enemies.
@khoi

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
You guys might wanna give Eclipse some credit, no offense but everytime you get raided they're there to help you I watched my brother PIGGY play and RA did nothing :p

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
You guys might wanna give Eclipse some credit, no offense but everytime you get raided they're there to help you I watched my brother PIGGY play and RA did nothing :p

Eclipse is never there to help us they are raiding us and then khoi calls in TC and you guys get raped. So your no help TC is.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
We have not killed ra since I think thursday when we we're not allies. Btw Etkenn You have not been to kills us in a long time. You can not do shit, all you did is talk trash.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
We have not killed ra since I think thursday when we we're not allies. Btw Etkenn You have not been to kills us in a long time. You can not do shit, all you did is talk trash.

Sorry i didn't know last time i been on you were enemies and that was like on Wednesday. Good to see that you are no longer attacking RA.

hello my name is anthonya98 (minecraft name ) and i am new to the server and i was wondering if i can join you p1moyer is a good friend of mine and thinks i should join too. i am a very good miner, hunter , pvper and i would love to join riseagainst

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
hello my name is anthonya98 (minecraft name ) and i am new to the server and i was wondering if i can join you p1moyer is a good friend of mine and thinks i should join too. i am a very good miner, hunter , pvper and i would love to join riseagainst

IGN-
age/timezone-
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-
what are your goals-
do you have or wish to talk on skype-
class-
additional info-
Please use this format or i will not read your app no matter who your friend is.
@anthonyanderson98