• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
@cmckenica who trapped you in that obsidian today while you were afk? xD
You :p
L9XGniyTHqQyQlIC12jvrJ5fhvTpg6N1eZ_--rMLQuESig-fhA_JkTYNQjBQC2cxq-h15g=s122

you mean this pew.

@pewpewpewlasers

And if you could read the sign it says I FOUND A WILD CMC
<3 Redflaem
Why is that picture so small?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Hahahaha well cmc someone asked me to come break obsidian.......... and i came and saw you, and tuan said that if i broke you out RA would hunt me down forever...... xD

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
WATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP IM BACK :D srry was busy spending time in hell after... well lets just say saitan no longer runs hell, anyways good to see you guys having a good time while i was gone and btw @Kenneth_Chow
if im ever not online for any reason your official standing leader of RA :) just saying incase saitan ever wants his position back
*5 min later
shit, hes back WHERES MY SHOVEL!?!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
WATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP IM BACK :D srry was busy spending time in hell after... well lets just say saitan no longer runs hell, anyways good to see you guys having a good time while i was gone and btw @Kenneth_Chow
if im ever not online for any reason your official standing leader of RA :) just saying incase saitan ever wants his position back
*5 min later

While you where gone. Vald got banned for greifing and we got raided by Glent and someone.
@khoi

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi don't you think we should make the first page better looking because when I click RA all i see is a video and a fist nothing that makes me want to join and catches my eyes. I don't know if it just me that I only read something that catches my eyes.Maybe we should have some pics. of our guild or something. So what do you guys think and do you guys agree or disagree with me.
Edit: or maybe change the color and font of the text make it eye popping.
@khoi
@cmckenica
@p1moyer

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
*5 min later
satan* :p

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry guys that I won't be on for awhile again. Can someone post pics. of our new town being created when they can?

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
:( o well also pew. im kicking you off our list cause your BG srry bro also. your no longer my bestfriend. bescause of my constant troling of haxnn ive decided that he can be my new bestfriend..... atleast for like a week.... give or take a few days also seeing a RA concert on my b-day :)

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
also we will begun building our city its gnna be near LF but not our old base cause its evacuated already besides if not for them we wouldn't be where we are right now. wolever and i already discussed a little spot that is close by but not used out yet :D good to be neighbor towns now

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
:( o well also pew. im kicking you off our list cause your BG srry bro also. your no longer my bestfriend. bescause of my constant troling of haxnn ive decided that he can be my new bestfriend..... atleast for like a week.... give or take a few days also seeing a RA concert on my b-day :)
ok thats fine to both of those. Ill still help with stuff though, despite not being in RA :D

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Dam it you guys are building a town and all my chest are still in the old RA. Good thing the town won,t be far.

TheLyric

Wood
IGN- TheLyric
age/timezone- 19/pacific
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Because i need a fun town to join :D
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none
what are your goals- play respectfully, level, build, have fun
do you have or wish to talk on skype- austin.steinaway
class- soon to be bard :D
additional info- i like to farm lol

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kenneth_Chow yea as long as no random raid comes at us or something... i suddenly feel bad bout givin away our location.....

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- TheLyric
age/timezone- 19/pacific
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Because i need a fun town to join :D
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none
what are your goals- play respectfully, level, build, have fun
do you have or wish to talk on skype- austin.steinaway
class- soon to be bard :D
additional info- i like to farm lol

Can you add more to question 4 just saying i need a fun town to join isn't really a good reason.
@TheLyric