• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sad thing is i have no idea where the town is because i haven't been playing MC.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Greetings from you allies from Belegost! May your township prosper and all of you shall grow some beards.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i just love minecraft right now XD thanks to everyone for support love you all
... ok we need to get this on township forums

Blaars

Dirt
IGN- Blaars
age/timezone- UTC +1 (Europe)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I'm new to the server and it's hard to really get into it without people helping you out. Your guild's name is awesome and you guys instantly replied to my question in the offtopic chat, which is great.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None really, I joined the server today.
what are your goals- To make alot of friends, to build epic things and help as many people out as I can.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Sure, no problem.
class- I'm currently a healer, but I think I'll be specializing into Blood Mage eventually.
additional info- GW2 for the win.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- Blaars
age/timezone- UTC +1 (Europe)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I'm new to the server and it's hard to really get into it without people helping you out. Your guild's name is awesome and you guys instantly replied to my question in the offtopic chat, which is great.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None really, I joined the server today.
what are your goals- To make alot of friends, to build epic things and help as many people out as I can.
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Sure, no problem.
class- I'm currently a healer, but I think I'll be specializing into Blood Mage eventually.
additional info- GW2 for the win.

Welcome to RA. Ask any SIC or Khoi to bring you to base and to give you a plot and regions.
@Blaars

Hydrogoat

Wood
Hey there! This sounds like my home. I wish to fight for the good of the land. I am fairly new but looking for a town to call home.

IGN- Hydrogoat
age/timezone- 34 / Central
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am fairly new but wish to play as a "good" guy. I have never even raided a chest :)
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am independent as I have just been out in the wilderness alone.
what are your goals- To level up as a healer and defend my allies against the forces of evil! :) I wouldn't mind building a nice house too!
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have it but never use it.
class- 11 healer / 18 crafter
additional info- This is the only town I have applied to. I have checked a few others out, but this really sounds like my bag, baby! Also, I'm getting lonely out by myself in the wilderness!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey there! This sounds like my home. I wish to fight for the good of the land. I am fairly new but looking for a town to call home.

IGN- Hydrogoat
age/timezone- 34 / Central
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I am fairly new but wish to play as a "good" guy. I have never even raided a chest :)
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I am independent as I have just been out in the wilderness alone.
what are your goals- To level up as a healer and defend my allies against the forces of evil! :) I wouldn't mind building a nice house too!
do you have or wish to talk on skype- I have it but never use it.
class- 11 healer / 18 crafter
additional info- This is the only town I have applied to. I have checked a few others out, but this really sounds like my bag, baby! Also, I'm getting lonely out by myself in the wilderness!

Welcome to RA hydrogoat. Ask any SIC or Khoi our leader to bring you to the town and get you a plot and get you on regions.
@Hydrogoat

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN- JenksLaw
age/timezone- 27 PST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- learning how to play HeroCraft and I would like people to group with.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- No relations
what are your goals- I would like to go Wizard/Engineer I think
do you have or wish to talk on skype- Yea I love skype. That works well
class- Currently rogue... I screwed up and I'm going to have to respec lol. How do you get money again? I'm new.
additional info- New to the server but experienced with minecraft. Look forward to your reply thx!