• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi can you enter my house once a day to collect and replant my crops and put them in my chest one floor lower of my house. This is all up to do if you want to do it and you can have half of the supplies collected.
@khoi
Edit: actually anyone can do this if they want as long as nothing in my chest goes missing and you close my doors. I have two chest one with random shit and one with only food like items please put it in the food like items chest if you do this for me. :D

ubauba1234

Wood
Format,
IGN-ubauba1234
age/timezone-13,cal
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I’m a fighter for peace and will be loyal to you and your cause
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-none so far
what are your goals-to become a warrior for peace and be a part of a community
do you have or wish to talk on skype-not really it bothers me
class-enchanter
additional info-I’m new but you can be mi master and the can me your ways I love your logo looks just like AAA logo I’m a collector let the odds be in my vavor

ubauba1234

Wood
Format,
IGN-ubauba1234
age/timezone-13,cal
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I’m a fighter for peace and will be loyal to you and your cause
class-enchanter
additional info-I’m new but you can be mi master and the can me your ways I love your logo looks just like AAA logo I’m a collector let the odds be in my vavor

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Format,
IGN-ubauba1234
age/timezone-13,cal
class-enchanter

Yeah welcome to RA. whenever you are in game ask khoi or any SIC to bring you to base and get you on regions and a plot.
@ubauba1234

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Format,
IGN-ubauba1234
age/timezone-13,cal
class-enchanter
Looks good. Welcome to RA. Message me, @Kenneth_Chow, or @Ninjavlad62 when your online so we can take you to our base. :)

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
BEAT YOU TO IT.
I see.
2j5kpk.jpg

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I really need to get on sometime and finish my under ground part of my house. A lot more farms to add to it and a lot more chest room to add to it

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
i miss woodengold..... i remember how RA started how on bashcraft we set our roots how i met kenn.... i remember how kenn killed me and couple other RA guys... i remember how you joined but for some reason i didnt have doubts of your loyalty. i remember how when wood and his guys came and we nearly fought bout you :p. i remember how after bashcraft went down i went on 1 last time bout 3 months later and i met wood. wood told me to join herocraft. ironically he was taken in by lorien and i was taken in by LF. not the best thing to happen if i wish to stick with him. i only talked to him once while my time on the server. i still cant find him supposedly he left HC :( but i still remember him. but now RA is bigger and stronger. i met many new people on here and made many new friends. a lesson everyone must learn and most forget. no matter how far you go, no matter how big you get you can't forget the foundation you built on. and the ppl you met and helped you get there.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
omg my computer crashed right before i uploaded that had to type it all in again XD