• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi can you remove thelyric from RA member list and remove him from Regions. HE has went to and other town.
@khoi
AND KHOI REMOVE THE PLOT IN FRONT OF MY PLOT IT BLOCKS ME VIEW OR I WILL TEAR THEM DOWN MYSELF.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We have not killed ra since I think thursday when we we're not allies. Btw Etkenn You have not been to kills us in a long time. You can not do shit, all you did is talk trash.
Ohreally? I was chasing that Chris guy and he led me into a trap, I noticed the trap easily and I ran towards the ocean. In the ocean I used bowfire to take Chris, Phoenix and The_Player down many hearts. Someone made a boat that ThePlayer used, he caught me on a small island and I slaughtered him. Then I continued with my bowfire, but then I had to go for breakfest. Too bad, I would've killed the two others :/

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Ohreally? I was chasing that Chris guy and he led me into a trap, I noticed the trap easily and I ran towards the ocean. In the ocean I used bowfire to take Chris, Phoenix and The_Player down many hearts. Someone made a boat that ThePlayer used, he caught me on a small island and I slaughtered him. Then I continued with my bowfire, but then I had to go for breakfest. Too bad, I would've killed the two others :/

If you guys are going to fight please do this somewhere else this is RA forums not Etkenn and Nuclear couch personal fight forums.
@EtKEnn
@Nuclear Couch

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I like this town, they are fun to talk to and to kill. except for cmc, cuz that OP backwards sprinting + smite + forcepush ticks me off :(

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
I like this town, they are fun to talk to and to kill. except for cmc, cuz that OP backwards sprinting + smite + forcepush ticks me off :(
XD OK so does anyone know if i will get banned for going through every post on this forums and do creative for all of them?

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi did you remove thelyric from town regions because he went to a different town and remove him from town members list.
@khoi

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Now I know what to do more often XD
Good to hear you enjoy killing and talking to us.
@GreekCrackShot
Ikr?
XD OK so does anyone know if i will get banned for going through every post on this forums and do creative for all of them?
I do that all the time, how did you just catch on?
Khoi did you remove thelyric from town regions because he went to a different town and remove him from town members list.
@khoi
(Agreed with this post)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Good dam khoi I look at my alert thing a see 147 alerts from khoi rating things optimistic.
@khoi

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello RiseAgainst! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
list of khoi's bestfriends in order of apperence
vlushy
wolever​
donnymeyers​
millesjintas​
firebomb​
pewpewlaserz​
haxnn(for bout 2 hours)​
jaif14​

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
o yea jaif is my current one.... so far.. anyone know another canadian on herocraft? jaif wont make me a cool signature :(

weepingbox

Wood
Format,
IGN- weepingbox
age/timezone- 17/+10 est
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Im looking for a township to accept me, I'm good with people, good team member and happy to do anything requested
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none at the moment apart from a guy i met who showed me his house
what are your goals- To build, level up and help others in my team
do you have or wish to talk on skype- yes
class- rogue
additional info-
[/quote]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Format,
IGN- weepingbox
age/timezone- 17/+10 est
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- Im looking for a township to accept me, I'm good with people, good team member and happy to do anything requested
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- none at the moment apart from a guy i met who showed me his house
what are your goals- To build, level up and help others in my team
do you have or wish to talk on skype- yes
class- rogue
additional info-
[/quote]

Please only sign up for one town. I don't want to come and have to read your app just to see you applied to like 8 towns.
@weepingbox