• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Nice grammer. But the giant block in the air causes so Many shadows and what not that it
Lags things. Also I still beat you even when I'm lagging.
By in I meant it (iPhone autocorrect), and I think you meant to spell grammar.
P.S. We're not the only ones you can raid...

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@cmckenica jbird112233 raids us because most of our members are new and are too low level to beat him. So he takes advantages of this because he can gain exp, titles, and loot by killing them.

Edit: He is also able to do this because RA was built with no rules allowing our members to do what they please. So nothing is organized and when ever i walk around RA I see tons of holes in the wall which may allow unwanted people to get in and set their recalls there.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I raid you because I have fun killing noobs. (who doesn't) I also raid you because an IRL friend of mine is in your town (mrfly007).

3zer

Glowing Redstone
Hey, I'm back guys. I've actually been trying to get online frequently but my internet connection's been so slow recently that it just comes up black when I log in; I can't move or anything. It's been a major annoyance, so I haven't been on in quite a while (I hope you haven't forgotten about me, hehe xD). I'm still trying to get on every so often, but for some odd reason I forgot to let you all know this until now. Anyways, I'm doing it now, so I hope you forgive me for the delay.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, I'm back guys. I've actually been trying to get online frequently but my internet connection's been so slow recently that it just comes up black when I log in; I can't move or anything. It's been a major annoyance, so I haven't been on in quite a while (I hope you haven't forgotten about me, hehe xD). I'm still trying to get on every so often, but for some odd reason I forgot to let you all know this until now. Anyways, I'm doing it now, so I hope you forgive me for the delay.
You're fine, except I can't remember if you've been on since we created the town.