• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MastaPimp's applcation

drevin

Wood
1 Online Name: MastaPimp
2 Location/ Age: US, NJ 16
3 Previous Bans: None
4 Referrals: Friends
5 How did you here about Herocraft from: I heard it from a friend who heard it from a website while on Bashcraft. I know both Khoibui and Woodengold from Bashcraft when I was in Khoibui's army where we fought grieffers and helped people.
6 Have you voted for Herocraft: If I knew how to I would but I haven't yet.
7 Additional Info: I've played the violin in school and out side of school for about 5 years, in my free time I like to skateboard and run track. I was in football for 3 years and I was on my school foot ball, wrestling and volleyball team for 2 years. I have won several art awards through school programs. And the MOST import part about you should know is that I've been perfectly trained by Chuck Norris himself and Id love to join u guys and share the expierience.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Reviewing

@drevin

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.