• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove no-pvp for under level 10's within regions

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
The intention of this plugin was to help NEW players. My issue is with players who intentionally use /hero reset to avoid combat and use it to their advantage.
Just an idea but what if you were charged money to Hero reset.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Not interested in this thread too much any longer, with help we've come up with a solution I think is fair. I'll be opening a conversation about it with a few staff members.

I will continue to read the updates on this thread, but in my mind the solution has been found.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This is still going on, lol.
Not really, Barn decided she'd go pester staff instead now. There really is no other cases of this other than us, I really think its a TC vendetta because Newerth accidentally spill soup on their pants while serving them.

macura

Diamond
Not really, Barn decided she'd go pester staff instead now. There really is no other cases of this other than us, I really think its a TC vendetta because Newerth accidentally spill soup on their pants while serving them.
Wow, even when you try to diss people it still somehow comes back to food with you.