• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove Blink

MajorasMask

Ungodly

While I like your idea of punishing people without banning them, it would require a lot more work from Mods and Admins. To be fair, doing /ban is a lot more simple than removing coins, rolling people back, ect. For instance, how would an admin/mod, on the spot, be able to determine how much coin shall be removed? Banning people is a quick-to-think solution to get rid of the unwanted players.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Also @xexorian, to determine that people have done something wrong, it should be visible in some kind of log, yes? I suggest, with skills like blink, the coders/whoever should develop a way to record which blocks were accessed using the skill, also to record where the skill was used and what time. I don't know if this is currently done, but I feel it would help with proving that people got through an area legit/illegit.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Also @xexorian, to determine that people have done something wrong, it should be visible in some kind of log, yes? I suggest, with skills like blink, the coders/whoever should develop a way to record which blocks were accessed using the skill, also to record where the skill was used and what time. I don't know if this is currently done, but I feel it would help with proving that people got through an area legit/illegit.

Which was my point, no need to clusterfuck logs in the wild, so a simple check to see if any portion of the skill is used in a regioned block, then log information and make the "Framework" for detecting exploits like I was saying, the server needs more features/utility to handle the expanse of skills and whatnot.