• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug PVP Arenas: Bug reports|suggestions

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Please post any issues you see with indev rating arenas.
TEST SERVER = test.hc.to
  • /arena join
  • /skirmish join
Make sure you know your /hp, class and the skill that was used if its a skill issue.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Users aren't auto-partied (Hero Party)
EXP bar seems to show the wrong level, HeroLevel is different, relog may fix.
Dots/Bleeds carry over even after the arena has ended.
Users don't start with full mana (use API)
Users are getting one shot by some skills (NEED MORE INFO)
Users hearts and actual hp are desyncing it seems.
Users can /arena join while in Combat (HeroCombat API event)

Suggestions:
Need more random items in the arena class.yml for skill binds

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Please post any issues you see with indev rating arenas.
TEST SERVER = test.hc.to
  • /arena join

Make sure you know your /hp, class and the skill that was used if its a skill issue.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Users aren't auto-partied (Hero Party)
Users don't start with full mana (use API)
Users are getting one shot by some skills (NEED MORE INFO)
Users hearts and actual hp are desyncing it seems.
EXP bar seems to show the wrong level, HeroLevel is different, relog may fix.
Users can /arena join while in Combat (HeroCombat API event)

Just what i found out earlier:

The XP bar showing the wrong level can be fixed by relogging or /lvl toggle and then /lvl toggle again.

The skills that seem to be insta killing are only physical/melee skills as the ones i've seen insta hit are, bash, kick, strike, impale and spear but there may be more.

You spawn within AOE range of the other team, maybe moving the spawns slightly would fix that.

When joining the arena you keep the same amount of hp as you had before also when leaving the arena you keep the same amount of hp you had during the battle.

Casters have no GP.

Upon joining you sometimes take a slight amount of fall damage.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Not really a bug but could you possibly add in some random items for people with item binds? Maybe add in a prep room for teams to party up and set binds?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Samurais needs to have bows added and arrows. Also the numbers of Iron bars should be changed from 5 to 4 or 6 as there will always be one useless iron bar left with the number of 5. (For Samurai)

You can heal up while in Combat eating food.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Updated[DOUBLEPOST=1352916461,1352857442][/DOUBLEPOST]This is still going great ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1353117181][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumping

Rising_Of_Hell

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay 1. diamond sword (kick) 2. iron sword (eviscerate) 3. stone sword (blitz) 4. bone (smoke) 5. stick (envenom) 5. pickaxe/anything (for blackjack)

Also if it's possible could you put them in the order i have wrote them in? i'm a ninja btw

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
In the lava/stone slab arena, I keep getting spawned on top of my opponent. If this person is a melee player and yo're ranged, you're basically screwed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Okay 1. diamond sword (kick) 2. iron sword (eviscerate) 3. stone sword (blitz) 4. bone (smoke) 5. stick (envenom) 5. pickaxe/anything (for blackjack)

Also if it's possible could you put them in the order i have wrote them in? i'm a ninja btw
We won't be able to do the order, unfortunately.

A

alexhoff1

we spawn 2 or more teams in 1 arena once every minute.. if the mast lasts too long
the binds for wizard are off and made a bit roughly.. change rs to last few slots and add food.
the warmup time is really low, and allows 0 time for getting binds allocated. this should be changed, probably.
mana once you die is back to 0
you loose exp if you kill your target and die.
some skills dont work
healingaura breaks root in the arena
bloodmages constricting spans the entire small map..
more and more.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So I had an arena fight against Jmoney today and he knocked me off the map so I fell into the void, after falling to layer -5000 I decided to do /skirmish leave. I came back where I stood before I joined the skirmish. But half a second later I died of fall damage, losing all my items and 200exp.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Would it be possible to make the 1st item slot for the ranger be the bow and the diamond axe the second? It's annoying because the bow is the primary weapon...

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
Some notes from skirmishes I did after the restart you just did:
-After ending one skirmish, I was teleported back where I should be, and it seemed that another player was ported to my location. They logged off immediately.
NVM It was a Zo that didn't have a title on their name. Zo's should have titles :/

-I did another skirmish, it was the wooden arena with a wooden pillar in the middle with glowstones. I lost 2 hearts almost immediately, long before coming anywhere near my opponent.

-Bloodboil continued taking life from me after I ported back out of the arena.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
After you leave the arena (Skirmish, if you win) you don't get your HP back. You have the same HP that you had at the end of the Skirmish round. The problem only occur in Skirmish 1v1 and 2v2, not Battlegrounds.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Binded skills on Imp Chat will now consider as spam when the keybinds are repeatedly pressed and therefore kicked and you lose your items and end up at the Graveyard. :eek:

ThatAintFalco

Portal
If you win an arena, you health will not change when you go back..
Eg win with 5 hearts, inter new arean with 5 hears

Second You can spawn higher than you were before you entered an area
eg
before
celling
1 block
2 blocks you

after
you
celling