• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

IGN |MalachiMcCloud
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone |Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Bastion map but, I didn't get into at all.
Previous Towns | Amegakure I think its called but, we went inactive and left
Why did you leave (if applicable) |We went inactive and got kicked
Why do you want to join Providence |Were looking for a start on a new server. You guys were the only ones we got to actually talk to about joining.
Why would Providence want you |I have played heroes before on a different server so the transition won't be bad and I'm willing to do what helps the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself |I am Malachi McCloud I'm age 17 live in West Virginia and play highschool football I am very competitive and don't like to lose.
How did you hear about Providence |From the guys on Teamspeak.
Who are the leaders of Providence |In order from leader to second in command jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow

Referrals |MalachiMcCloud-RagingDragon5 said for my group to say this in their apps?

Vollerin

Dirt
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

Please apply by hitting reply to this post and filling out the information

IGN | Vollerin
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply
Location and Time Zone | Canada Mountain time
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply
Previous Towns | No previous town
Why did you leave (if applicable) | i found alot of problems with our old clan
Why do you want to join Providence |Malachimcloud told me of a great town so i would love to join!
Why would Providence want you | i have an experience with herocraft and i have alot of skills to help out the community

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes and yes :)
Tell us about yourself | I live in Alberta, Canada, I am 14 and i like to Build various things such as tables, chairs, etc I am very athletic and also like to do basketball and volleyball
How did you hear about Providence | A friend called malachimcloud
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon, yeelowsnow, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |
[4:35:03 PM] McCloud: [3:01 PM] McCloud:

<<< MalachiMcCloud-RagingDragon5 told us to put him

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |MalachiMcCloud
Age | 17
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Bastion map but, I didn't get into at all.
Why do you want to join Providence |Were looking for a start on a new server. You guys were the only ones we got to actually talk to about joining.
Why would Providence want you |I have played heroes before on a different server so the transition won't be bad and I'm willing to do what helps the town.
Tell us about yourself |I am Malachi McCloud I'm age 17 live in West Virginia and play highschool football I am very competitive and don't like to lose.
Who are the leaders of Providence |In order from leader to second in command jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow

Referrals |MalachiMcCloud-RagingDragon5 said for my group to say this in their apps?
Once we upgrade our town to fit more members, we will let you guys know.

I just wanted to apply while this is still fresh in my mind. I know I'll most likely not be accepted, but I at least wanted to try.

IGN | sorasheartless

Age | You must be 15 or older to apply | 14 (My birthday' is December 6th)

Location and Time Zone | Tallahassse, FL USA East Coast

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | 5 days...

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A

Why do you want to join Providence | Because all of the community has treated me well. Everyone I met was kind to me. I just wanted to help out like the people who helped me.

Why would Providence want you | I prefer not to judge myself, but I am fairly proficient at redstone and I was planning to get a mechanic profession to apply it. I am fairly good at PvP and am working on getting to Runeblade class. I'm not too far from both goals, having mastered both Lost Soul and Crafter. I think myself as a person who strongly sticks with his morals, and I enjoy helping others and giving to the community. I'm a calm person and have fairly long fuse and loyal to the very end. Umm... That's all I can really say about myself.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes

Tell us about yourself | Well, I'm an African-American Filipino who deeply enjoys music, computers, and deeply obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I keep up a music Youtube channel, known as the TheTrueRoxa1, which is filled with my compositions and is about half-a-year-old (actually it is about a year or two but I started my music half-a-year ago) , which will soon include gaming. I love coding and already created my own mod for Minecraft, which is down from Java problems.

Oh did I also mention I hate social media?

How did you hear about Providence (Short Story)| WitchOnARampage recommended this town if I started thinking about joining a town.

How did you hear about Providence (Long Story)| Well, when I first joined I was a minor raider, taking only crafting tables and a little cobble, and established two other bases I can no longer find. I was searching for my home and came across your PvE outpost near the Spawn, High Sanctuary, and I was attacked by mobs. I ran into that glass building and hid out there. I was saved by zxxownagezxx. He said I could stay at the outpost and live in that run-down cobble house near the pumpkin and melon farms. Later, I met Nevinryal, who showed me plenty of helpful tips. like how to get back to High Sanctuary. Then late in the night, I met WitchOnARampage, who also helped me and said to me "If you ever start thinking about joining a town, why don't you look up Providence on the forums." I took his advice and well... Here I am.

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow

Referrals | This was recommended to me by WitchOnARampage.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | irishman81
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Time zone, United States.
How long have you been whitelisted | One year and three months
Previous Towns | Midgard
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I wasn't really into the whole focus on pvp, trying to step back a little. I can discuss this more in ts.
Why do you want to join Providence | I was with you guys last map and a little the map before, I really enjoyed my time there.
Why would Providence want you | I am currently a lvl 49 wizard, and a maxed smith. I have also maxed miner, druid, and bard. I think I could be a big help to the town in both pvp and non-pvp aspects.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes
Tell us about yourself | I'm 16, almost 17 and I have played on Herocraft since late Bastion. The most fun I've had on the server was when I was in AD, and I hope that Providence will allow me to return. I enjoy pvp and pve, and I think I can be a big help to the town.
How did you hear about Providence | Many of my friends are in the town.
Who are the leaders of Providence | @Jonsoon @RagingDragon5 @yeelowsnow
Referrals | @AD @WitchOnaRampage

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | irishman81
Age | 16
Previous Towns | Midgard
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I wasn't really into the whole focus on pvp, trying to step back a little. I can discuss this more in ts.
Why do you want to join Providence | I was with you guys last map and a little the map before, I really enjoyed my time there.
Why would Providence want you | I am currently a lvl 49 wizard, and a maxed smith. I have also maxed miner, druid, and bard. I think I could be a big help to the town in both pvp and non-pvp aspects.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 16, almost 17 and I have played on Herocraft since late Bastion. The most fun I've had on the server was when I was in AD, and I hope that Providence will allow me to return. I enjoy pvp and pve, and I think I can be a big help to the town.
Acceptorino!

tres322

Glowing Redstone
IGN |tres322
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply 16
Location and Time Zone |portugal
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 1 year
Previous Towns | the order of arch
Why did you leave (if applicable) | server wipe
Why do you want to join Providence | playing alone isn't that fun and ai want to help others and myself
Why would Providence want you | i am very good at gathering resources, im good at pvp and i like potatoes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | no
Tell us about yourself | im done with my exams, so i can stay at the server a lot of time .
How did you hear about Providence | via the forums
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow
Referrals | none

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | irishman81
Age | 16
Previous Towns | Midgard
This is a good thing

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |tres322
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply 16
Location and Time Zone |portugal
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 1 year
Previous Towns | the order of arch
Why did you leave (if applicable) | server wipe
Why do you want to join Providence | playing alone isn't that fun and ai want to help others and myself
Why would Providence want you | i am very good at gathering resources, im good at pvp and i like potatoes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | no
Tell us about yourself | im done with my exams, so i can stay at the server a lot of time .
How did you hear about Providence | via the forums
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow
Referrals | none

Not only does it seem that you did not read the application, but also you have changed your age in every application you have submitted. As such you have been DENIED.

Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

pocketemu

TNT
[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

IGN | pocketemu
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | U.S.A. eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Not sure but its been well over three months. Was a few months before the wipe.
Previous Towns | Maybe genesis ? was a large one floating i nthe sky lead by zenziggy. Been awhile was before the wipe.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | People I played with left and then the wipe.
Why do you want to join Providence | Pvp and a larger palyer pool for 5 mans or w/e
Why would Providence want you |

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yup although teamspeak is proly one of the worst.
Tell us about yourself | I pvp
How did you hear about Providence | forums
Who are the leaders of Providence | not sure why this is here since its on the page
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow

Referrals | n/a

By applying you accept all our rules and understand that breaking them may be grounds for dismissal. We reserve the right to accept players who may not meet our requirement, or deny players who we do not believe are a right fit. Town hoppers and people who apply for multiple towns will most likely be denied.

[anchor=Application]
2IAq3IM.png
[/anchor]

IGN |
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply
Location and Time Zone |
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence |
Why would Providence want you |

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Providence |
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Referrals |

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Turbo4000
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | New York, EST (EDT)
How long have you been whitelisted | > 2 years (I have [Elite])
Previous Towns | Newerth, Prometheus
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The maps ended and the towns did not reform to my knowledge.
Why do you want to join Providence | I would like to contribute my fighting and building skills to a town that looks like it has promise. It seems to me that Providence has the promise I'm looking for. I also want to be part of a town that has a decent community (who wouldn't). Finally, I've been in a town that was part of a Kingdom the town managers were a part of.
Why would Providence want you | I can contribute my damage to fights and my blocks to the town's construction. Furthermore, I am also a good team player, which is key in a PvP environment.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yup.
Tell us about yourself | I'm attending Uni but I'm out for the summer right now and ready to do some Herocrafting. I'm a relatively easygoing guy who always says "gg" after a PvP fight, whether I won or lost (even if I think any illicit play occurred). I tend not to give up easily either.
How did you hear about Providence | I found this thread.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon as mayor, RagingDragon5 as SiC, yeelowsnow as TiC.
Referrals | N/A

Hope to see you all in-game soon.

Edit: I just noticed the post about not accepting new members at present, I fully understand.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
@pocketemu
@Turbo4000
IGN | Turbo4000
Age | 19
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The maps ended and the towns did not reform to my knowledge.
Why do you want to join Providence | I would like to contribute my fighting and building skills to a town that looks like it has promise. It seems to me that Providence has the promise I'm looking for. I also want to be part of a town that has a decent community (who wouldn't). Finally, I've been in a town that was part of a Kingdom the town managers were a part of.
Why would Providence want you | I can contribute my damage to fights and my blocks to the town's construction. Furthermore, I am also a good team player, which is key in a PvP environment.

Tell us about yourself | I'm attending Uni but I'm out for the summer right now and ready to do some Herocrafting. I'm a relatively easygoing guy who always says "gg" after a PvP fight, whether I won or lost (even if I think any illicit play occurred). I tend not to give up easily either.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon as mayor, RagingDragon5 as SiC, yeelowsnow as TiC.
Referrals | N/A

Edit: I just noticed the post about not accepting new members at present, I fully understand.

We will be reviewing applications starting tomorrow. After the nether opens, there will be plenty of room in Providence.

Please stay tuned if you are still interested.

pocketemu

TNT
@pocketemu
@Turbo4000

We will be reviewing applications starting tomorrow. After the nether opens, there will be plenty of room in Providence.

Oh in that case please disregard the other applications i submitted. I thought I read somewhere that you all were full and thats why you werent replying to apps. I actually have 2 other people with me I'll have them apply also

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh in that case please disregard the other applications i submitted. I thought I read somewhere that you all were full and thats why you werent replying to apps. I actually have 2 other people with me I'll have them apply also

thanks for the notification of your other apps. We will keep you updated.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I just wanted to apply while this is still fresh in my mind. I know I'll most likely not be accepted, but I at least wanted to try.

IGN | sorasheartless

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | 5 days...

Previous Towns | None

Why do you want to join Providence | Because all of the community has treated me well. Everyone I met was kind to me. I just wanted to help out like the people who helped me.

Why would Providence want you | I prefer not to judge myself, but I am fairly proficient at redstone and I was planning to get a mechanic profession to apply it. I am fairly good at PvP and am working on getting to Runeblade class. I'm not too far from both goals, having mastered both Lost Soul and Crafter. I think myself as a person who strongly sticks with his morals, and I enjoy helping others and giving to the community. I'm a calm person and have fairly long fuse and loyal to the very end. Umm... That's all I can really say about myself.

Tell us about yourself | Well, I'm an African-American Filipino who deeply enjoys music, computers, and deeply obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I keep up a music Youtube channel, known as the TheTrueRoxa1, which is filled with my compositions and is about half-a-year-old (actually it is about a year or two but I started my music half-a-year ago) , which will soon include gaming. I love coding and already created my own mod for Minecraft, which is down from Java problems.

How did you hear about Providence (Short Story)| WitchOnARampage recommended this town if I started thinking about joining a town.

How did you hear about Providence (Long Story)| Well, when I first joined I was a minor raider, taking only crafting tables and a little cobble, and established two other bases I can no longer find. I was searching for my home and came across your PvE outpost near the Spawn, High Sanctuary, and I was attacked by mobs. I ran into that glass building and hid out there. I was saved by zxxownagezxx. He said I could stay at the outpost and live in that run-down cobble house near the pumpkin and melon farms. Later, I met Nevinryal, who showed me plenty of helpful tips. like how to get back to High Sanctuary. Then late in the night, I met WitchOnARampage, who also helped me and said to me "If you ever start thinking about joining a town, why don't you look up Providence on the forums." I took his advice and well... Here I am.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Thank you to everyone that helped us get to be the First Town and First City on Aegis.

We will now be reviewing applications.

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |MalachiMcCloud
Age | 17

IGN | sorasheartless

Previous Towns | None

Looking over your applications again since we upgraded to hold more members. If you are still interested in joining please let me know.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Turbo4000
Age | 19

Referrals | N/A

We are accepting applicants again. Please let me know if you are still interested in joining, and I will review your apps.