• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | BrusLi44
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Europe, Romania : EEST , UTC/GMT +3
How long have you been whitelisted : I have been on the server for more than a year.
Previous Towns | None on this map
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Providence | Seems like the best organised town compared to the others , and also I know some of the people that are currently in it .
Why would Providence want you | I'm always ready to help with almost anything ( except money atm ) , and I also like roleplaying and big projects .
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I do have both of them , but I wouldn't want to talk , may only listen.
Tell us about yourself | I used to play on herocraft long ago , and my first combat class was samurai ( miss that :( )
How did you hear about Providence | Looked on the towns list
Who are the leaders of Providence | Mayor -Jonsoon Second in Command-RagingDragon5 Third in Command -yeelowsnow
Referrals | N/A

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | BrusLi44
Age | 15
How long have you been whitelisted : I have been on the server for more than a year.
Why do you want to join Providence | Seems like the best organised town compared to the others , and also I know some of the people that are currently in it .
Why would Providence want you | I'm always ready to help with almost anything ( except money atm ) , and I also like roleplaying and big projects .
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I do have both of them , but I wouldn't want to talk , may only listen.
Tell us about yourself | I used to play on herocraft long ago , and my first combat class was samurai ( miss that :( )
Who are the leaders of Providence | Mayor -Jonsoon Second in Command-RagingDragon5 Third in Command -yeelowsnow
Referrals | N/A

Pending. Please wait for a council decision.

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | TMTrainer
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | United States EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for years.
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence | After taking a long hiatus from Herocraft, and seeing as how they have done a fresh reset on the map, I believe joining a town would be my best bet on getting back on my feet.
Why would Providence want you |
I'm a kind, gentle, fun-loving, teddybear of a dragon guy who, you know, is a nice guy!
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yup
Tell us about yourself | Nothing much to say. Casual gamer who has been playing minecraft from alpha/beta. I have been playing games most of my life.
How did you hear about Providence | A couple friends discovered the server and began playing on it and joined Providence. They persuaded me to join
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow, in that order~
Referrals |
Nerozard and RussianNinja145

Accepted. Welcome to Providence, get with a manager in game and also please check you inbox. @hilltim1

Last edited:

wompa909

Iron
IGN | wompa909
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | America EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I believe I have bee whitelisted for about a year now.
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Server had reset.
Why do you want to join Providence | A couple of my friends have joined and said it is a pretty cool town so I figured I would try to join.
Why would Providence want you | I am generally a focused gamer with free time and will try to help others as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and yes.
Tell us about yourself | As stated above I am a 16 year old male, I have been gaming since I was young. I got into minecraft years ago as well. I am normally a very relaxed guy who loves a conversation although I always find it awkward to meet new people I enjoy it.
How did you hear about Providence | Again I heard it from a couple of my friends. (who will be listed under referrals.)
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow In the order of highest to lowest rank.
Referrals | Russianninja145 newtgat27 Tmtrainer

IGN | MrPlatinum5
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | United States, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 2 Years
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Server had reset
Why do you want to join Providence | Most of my friends have already joined sense the server reset and I decided to finally come back wanting to help.
Why would Providence want you | I am usually gaming allot most of the year, I also love to mine bringing as many resources to help others and the town out as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | I am 17 Years old who loves to game and try to get the most out of life. I am normally a person that doesn't talk allot but loves to listen to people opinions and try to make the best choice to help everyone.
How did you hear about Providence | I heard about the providence from friends who have also been on the server.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow, in that order of highest to lowest rank.
Referrals | RussianNinja145, Tmtrainer, newtgat27

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | wompa909
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | America EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I believe I have bee whitelisted for about a year now.
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Server had reset.
Why do you want to join Providence | A couple of my friends have joined and said it is a pretty cool town so I figured I would try to join.
Why would Providence want you | I am generally a focused gamer with free time and will try to help others as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and yes.
Tell us about yourself | As stated above I am a 16 year old male, I have been gaming since I was young. I got into minecraft years ago as well. I am normally a very relaxed guy who loves a conversation although I always find it awkward to meet new people I enjoy it.
How did you hear about Providence | Again I heard it from a couple of my friends. (who will be listed under referrals.)
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow In the order of highest to lowest rank.
Referrals | Russianninja145 newtgat27 Tmtrainer
IGN | MrPlatinum5
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | United States, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 2 Years
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Server had reset
Why do you want to join Providence | Most of my friends have already joined sense the server reset and I decided to finally come back wanting to help.
Why would Providence want you | I am usually gaming allot most of the year, I also love to mine bringing as many resources to help others and the town out as much as I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself | I am 17 Years old who loves to game and try to get the most out of life. I am normally a person that doesn't talk allot but loves to listen to people opinions and try to make the best choice to help everyone.
How did you hear about Providence | I heard about the providence from friends who have also been on the server.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow, in that order of highest to lowest rank.
Referrals | RussianNinja145, Tmtrainer, newtgat27

Welcome to Providence. Glad to have a new group of friends joining us. Please join us ingame and check your inbox. @Jonsoon

IGN |MalachiMcCloud
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone |Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Bastion map but, I didn't get into at all.
Previous Towns | Amegakure I think its called but, we went inactive and left
Why did you leave (if applicable) |We went inactive and got kicked
Why do you want to join Providence |Were looking for a start on a new server. You guys were the only ones we got to actually talk to about joining.
Why would Providence want you |I have played heroes before on a different server so the transition won't be bad and I'm willing to do what helps the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself |I am Malachi McCloud I'm age 17 live in West Virginia and play highschool football I am very competitive and don't like to lose.
How did you hear about Providence |From the guys on Teamspeak.
Who are the leaders of Providence |In order from leader to second in command jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow

Referrals |

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |MalachiMcCloud
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone |Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Bastion map but, I didn't get into at all.
Previous Towns | Amegakure I think its called but, we went inactive and left
Why did you leave (if applicable) |We went inactive and got kicked
Why do you want to join Providence |Were looking for a start on a new server. You guys were the only ones we got to actually talk to about joining.
Why would Providence want you |I have played heroes before on a different server so the transition won't be bad and I'm willing to do what helps the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |Yes and yes
Tell us about yourself |I am Malachi McCloud I'm age 17 live in West Virginia and play highschool football I am very competitive and don't like to lose.
How did you hear about Providence |From the guys on Teamspeak.
Who are the leaders of Providence |In order from leader to second in command jonsoon RagingDragon5 yeelowsnow

Referrals |
  • When you refer to "we", who are you referring to? -edit2: I spoke too soon.
  • Which Teamspeak did you hear about us on? -edit: found you on our TS lol.

Edit3: pending

Last edited:

Clydian

Wood
IGN | Clydian
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Kansas / USA - CST
How long have you been whitelisted | About a year
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Providence | I need a town ;(
Why would Providence want you | I has them skills ;D
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy long walks on the beach and fancy dinners. I need to be wined and dined before I put out, and even then, I'm not easy. I enjoy having fun and joking around, but I can be serious when the time is right. Natural leader, and a moderate scrub at pvp.
How did you hear about Providence | A friend found you guys and then said I should apply.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | None :(

RagingDragon5

Portal
Nvm not all of us fit the requirements we will look for somewhere else

We make exceptions to certain players. We are discussing some things in council. If you wait until the end of the day you will get an answer. If you still want to go to another town it's understandable.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | BrusLi44
Age | 15
Referrals | N/A
Accepted! Welcome to Providence! More info coming to your inbox. Mr @hilltim1 if you would, please.

CarChuck

Stone
Greetings from the Imperium

O Providence, rulers of the Northwest. I, CarChuck, am a representative, and a commanding officer, for the Ultanian Empire. The Imperium cannot help but notice that you hail relatively nearby to the region in which we'd like to build our first settlement. In fact, we have befriended and aided many of your own soldiers who have migrated westward near us (more specifically: @prohhmetheus, @LokusStoli, and others). I believe that small friendships can go a long ways. So, may we, the Ultanian Empire, ask to fight by your side in times of need, offer exclusive trading rights and help keep the peace in the Northwest? May we forge an alliance between ourselves and cast away the void between us?

Once we acquire sufficient soul funds, we will erect the city of Alderrath in the -2000, 200 region, and hopefully become long lasting friends with yourselves. I hope to read good tidings from your response.

You can find us at: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ue-alderrath-12.53104/
For any more information, please contact, myself: @CarChuck, @UltNachopony or @Mustardmanmcgee.

Thank you...

RagingDragon5

Portal
Greetings from the Imperium

O Providence, rulers of the Northwest. I, CarChuck, am a representative, and a commanding officer, for the Ultanian Empire. The Imperium cannot help but notice that you hail relatively nearby to the region in which we'd like to build our first settlement. In fact, we have befriended and aided many of your own soldiers who have migrated westward near us (more specifically: @prohhmetheus, @LokusStoli, and others). I believe that small friendships can go a long ways. So, may we, the Ultanian Empire, ask to fight by your side in times of need, offer exclusive trading rights and help keep the peace in the Northwest? May we forge an alliance between ourselves and cast away the void between us?

Once we acquire sufficient soul funds, we will erect the city of Alderrath in the -2000, 200 region, and hopefully become long lasting friends with yourselves. I hope to read good tidings from your response.

You can find us at: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ue-alderrath-12.53104/
For any more information, please contact, myself: @CarChuck, @UltNachopony or @Mustardmanmcgee.

Thank you...

Just wondering. Are you neutral/good/evil?

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Just wondering. Are you neutral/good/evil?
We would like to do PvP, however we currently don't have the strength to go on the offensive.
So I would say we are neutral/evil. We will certainly retaliate when provoked, however we are also planning on going offensive at some point. We refuse to kill lostsouls except when defending ourselves from them, etc, etc.

IGN |OctaviusYoung
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone |Indonesia / 07.00 GMT+
How long have you been whitelisted | Around 5 month ago..
Previous Towns |Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I got kicked because i have a Final exam so i'm busy in a month then i kicked
Why do you want to join Providence |Because i want to meet and join Volantis member and to be Providence Member
Why would Providence want you |
Because i'm a fun and loyal ppl
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No,Sorry
Tell us about yourself |I am MarvinYoung cousin.We play minecraft together.
How did you hear about Providence |I hear volantis from my cousin,of course MarvinYoung and i ask WhiteNinja1970 about providence
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon,Yeelowsnow,Raging
Dragon5
Referrals |-
Sorry for my bad english.~

Last edited:
IGN | James_Ryans
Age | 14 , but you know I'm not like a kid :v
Location and Time Zone | GMT +07:00
How long have you been whitelisted | 4-5 months
Previous Towns | Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | because the server reset :v
Why do you want to join Providence | I like Jonsoon town and all my old friends joined this town :v
Why would Providence want you | I'll help other and make this town become larger than before :v
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | nope
Tell us about yourself | I''m 14 years old student , I enjoy playing Minecraft . But I must focus my school exam , if I not have an exam , I'll spare all my time to play this server :v
How did you hear about Providence | from whiteninja1970
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon !!!
Referrals | N/A