• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |OctaviusYoung
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone |Indonesia / 07.00 GMT+
How long have you been whitelisted | Around 5 month ago..
Previous Towns |Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I got kicked because i have a Final exam so i'm busy in a month then i kicked
Why do you want to join Providence |Because i want to meet and join Volantis member and to be Providence Member
Why would Providence want you |
Because i'm a fun and loyal ppl
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No,Sorry
Tell us about yourself |I am MarvinYoung cousin.We play minecraft together.
How did you hear about Providence |I hear volantis from my cousin,of course MarvinYoung and i ask WhiteNinja1970 about providence
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon,Yeelowsnow,Raging
Dragon5
Referrals |-
Sorry for my bad english.~
IGN | James_Ryans
Age | 14 , but you know I'm not like a kid :v
Location and Time Zone | GMT +07:00
How long have you been whitelisted | 4-5 months
Previous Towns | Volantis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | because the server reset :v
Why do you want to join Providence | I like Jonsoon town and all my old friends joined this town :v
Why would Providence want you |
I'll help other and make this town become larger than before :v
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |
nope
Tell us about yourself | I''m 14 years old student , I enjoy playing Minecraft . But I must focus my school exam , if I not have an exam , I'll spare all my time to play this server :v
How did you hear about Providence | from whiteninja1970
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon !!!
Referrals |
N/A

Both accepted, glad to have you with us again. @hilttim1 please add these two.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Greetings from the Imperium

O Providence, rulers of the Northwest. I, CarChuck, am a representative, and a commanding officer, for the Ultanian Empire. The Imperium cannot help but notice that you hail relatively nearby to the region in which we'd like to build our first settlement. In fact, we have befriended and aided many of your own soldiers who have migrated westward near us (more specifically: @prohhmetheus, @LokusStoli, and others). I believe that small friendships can go a long ways. So, may we, the Ultanian Empire, ask to fight by your side in times of need, offer exclusive trading rights and help keep the peace in the Northwest? May we forge an alliance between ourselves and cast away the void between us?

Once we acquire sufficient soul funds, we will erect the city of Alderrath in the -2000, 200 region, and hopefully become long lasting friends with yourselves. I hope to read good tidings from your response.

You can find us at: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ue-alderrath-12.53104/
For any more information, please contact, myself: @CarChuck, @UltNachopony or @Mustardmanmcgee.

Thank you...

At this time we aren't looking for an alliance. Maybe some time down the future if you guys are still interested.

CarChuck

Stone
At this time we aren't looking for an alliance. Maybe some time down the future if you guys are still interested.

We understand completely. I wish your civilization eternal prosperity, and should that our blades may never cross. Farwell.

IGN |MarvinYoung
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone |Indonesia , 07.00 GMT+
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Because the server reset
Why do you want to join Providence |Because I want to meet other member of Volantis
Why would Providence want you |Active , Frienfly , and a team player
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No

Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things , I'll play minecraft if I not busy
How did you hear about Providence |James_Ryans and OctaviusYoung
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon
Referrals |N/A

If you don't mind can you message me what is the town coor @RagingDragon5
and "@hilltim1"wrong @@ cause it doesn't linking you to hilltim1
P.S I'm checking town thread

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |MarvinYoung
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone |Indonesia , 07.00 GMT+
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Because the server reset
Why do you want to join Providence |Because I want to meet other member of Volantis
Why would Providence want you |Active , Frienfly , and a team player
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No

Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things , I'll play minecraft if I not busy
How did you hear about Providence |James_Ryans and OctaviusYoung
Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon
Referrals |N/A
Welcome Marvin, great to see you back too! We'll get you set up with information as soon as possible.

@hilltim1 please add these three

IGN | S_Mill_DTF

Age | 21

Location and Time Zone | IL, USA.

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | I've been whitelisted for a couple of years now.

Previous Towns | Moria but that was almost 2 years ago and have since disbanned.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town just fell apart and disbanned.

Why do you want to join Providence | Looking for a safe place full of good people. Just got back to notice the whole restart, so I'm trying to meet some chill people and level up to be more useful.

Why would Providence want you | I've been playing for a long time, and I can spend hours farming for just about anything. I'm more than willing to work to get the town supplies or help another member out.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes.

Tell us about yourself | I'm a 21 year old college student, and I've been a part of the National Guard for about 2 years now. I'm majoring in Computer Networking and when I'm not on I'm spending time with my long-term girlfriend.

How did you hear about Providence | Forums!

Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow

Referrals | None

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | S_Mill_DTF

Age | 21

Location and Time Zone | IL, USA.

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply | I've been whitelisted for a couple of years now.

Previous Towns | Moria but that was almost 2 years ago and have since disbanned.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Town just fell apart and disbanned.

Why do you want to join Providence | Looking for a safe place full of good people. Just got back to notice the whole restart, so I'm trying to meet some chill people and level up to be more useful.

Why would Providence want you | I've been playing for a long time, and I can spend hours farming for just about anything. I'm more than willing to work to get the town supplies or help another member out.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes.

Tell us about yourself | I'm a 21 year old college student, and I've been a part of the National Guard for about 2 years now. I'm majoring in Computer Networking and when I'm not on I'm spending time with my long-term girlfriend.

How did you hear about Providence | Forums!

Who are the leaders of Providence |Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow

Referrals | None

Sorry for the slow response. You've been accepted, Welcome to Providence. Please get with us ingame and check your inbox. @hilltim1 @Jonsoon

Sorry for the slow response. You've been accepted, Welcome to Providence. Please get with us ingame and check your inbox. @hilltim1 @Jonsoon
Thank you so much! I'll be waiting for something in my inbox, and I'll have to catch you on tomorrow to get an invite! I need to hop off to get some rest. Have to drive the lady to work early in the morning >.<

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Thank you so much! I'll be waiting for something in my inbox, and I'll have to catch you on tomorrow to get an invite! I need to hop off to get some rest. Have to drive the lady to work early in the morning >.<

We maxed out on conversation participants, so you'll have to sit tight till one of our mods can add you. thanks!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Who do I need to talk to about getting added to the town ingame?
The town is currently full, when a manager is online we can get you permission to the region though.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Unfortunately at this time, due to overpopulation, Providence will not be taking on new recruits. This hold is temporary and should be lifted in approximately 1 to 2 weeks. If you are interested in joining Providence speak with a manager in game and we can mark you down for consideration once the hold has been lifted.