• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Providence [31] - not actively recruiting

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Nashah
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | Two years
Previous Towns | Prometheus on Haven, and the name eludes me right now but the capital of LO on bastion.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The maps got wiped.
Why do you want to join Providence | A lot of the same people who were in AD and LO are in this town. You guys have always been friendly and polite so why not?
Why would Providence want you | I haven't caused any problems in the past (at least I don't think I was a problem) , will pay a years worth of taxes in advance and you could add servers first maxed engineer to your list.
Tell us about yourself | As I said before I've played with a few of you before. I like cheese and wandering around doing whatever. I might not hang around others that much but I will assist in supplying things that are needed.
How did you hear about Providence | Forums
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow

Referrals | I don't think any of you know me all that well but some of you have seen me around before.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Trist95
Age | You must be 15 or older to apply 19
Location and Time Zone | IL, USA; CST
How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply 1 year
Previous Towns | volantis, paragon
Why did you leave (if applicable) | inactivity: end of map
Why do you want to join Providence | town for the new map
Why would Providence want you | great player fit in well with the people
Tell us about yourself | loner most times play a lot of neverwinter but will start playing more MC for the new map
How did you hear about Providence | LinkEiyu and yeelow
Who are the leaders of Providence | mayor: Jonsoon, SiC: Ragingdragon5, TiC yeelowsnow
Referrals | Trist95, Aryios, yeelowsnow, LinkEiyu
Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Nashah
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | Two years
Previous Towns | Prometheus on Haven, and the name eludes me right now but the capital of LO on bastion.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The maps got wiped.
Why do you want to join Providence | A lot of the same people who were in AD and LO are in this town. You guys have always been friendly and polite so why not?
Why would Providence want you | I haven't caused any problems in the past (at least I don't think I was a problem) , will pay a years worth of taxes in advance and you could add servers first maxed engineer to your list.
Tell us about yourself | As I said before I've played with a few of you before. I like cheese and wandering around doing whatever. I might not hang around others that much but I will assist in supplying things that are needed.
How did you hear about Providence | Forums
Who are the leaders of Providence |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Third in Command | yeelowsnow
Referrals | I don't think any of you know me all that well but some of you have seen me around before.
Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

P.S. We do have a lot of AD members but we are no longer AD. This is really just a new volantis with some members from the other towns of AD.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Sorry, at this time we will not be accepting you. We are looking for dedicated members to join at this time. If you are still interested in the future please apply again.

IGN | MajorasMask

Age | You must be 15 or older to apply 18

Location and Time Zone | UK, UTC +00:00

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply Over 3 years.

Previous Towns | None this map, although I was with Port Royal right at the start of the map (before they got regions).

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I didn't feel that Port Royal suited me.

Why do you want to join Providence | To be around others that I can get along with. I happened to encounter Devin52992 in the wilderness and we got along quite well. If Providence is full of people like them then I want to join Providence. Also, in the past maps the creators of these towns (Jonsoon, Aryios, EldryLars, etc) have remained active and have maintained their town till the end of the map. If I am going to put effort into something then I want it to last.

Why would Providence want you | I am willing to provide both the resources I currently have and the resources I will have in the future to the town and individual town members. I am willing to do this as I have no need to retain these items for my own use. I can help you build/mine things in the town. I am a wizard, so I can assist people in getting to spawn. I am an engineer, so I can help build traps and such.

Tell us about yourself | I'm just about done with school, so I have a lot of time to play on HC. I think that cats are better than dogs, but may just be me.

How did you hear about Providence | Forums/In-Game

Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and Yeelowsnow.

Referrals | N/A.

I intend on being active this map as I have little else to do (school is over, basically).
I am working on leveling up to get to Lv 50 Wizard, so that I can GTP people around.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | MajorasMask

How long have you been whitelisted | You must be whitelisted for three months to apply Over 3 years.

Previous Towns | None this map, although I was with Port Royal right at the start of the map (before they got regions).

Why do you want to join Providence | To be around others that I can get along with. I happened to encounter Devin52992 in the wilderness and we got along quite well. If Providence is full of people like them then I want to join Providence. Also, in the past maps the creators of these towns (Jonsoon, Aryios, EldryLars, etc) have remained active and have maintained their town till the end of the map. If I am going to put effort into something then I want it to last.

Why would Providence want you | I am willing to provide both the resources I currently have and the resources I will have in the future to the town and individual town members. I am willing to do this as I have no need to retain these items for my own use. I can help you build/mine things in the town. I am a wizard, so I can assist people in getting to spawn. I am an engineer, so I can help build traps and such.

Tell us about yourself | I'm just about done with school, so I have a lot of time to play on HC. I think that cats are better than dogs, but may just be me.

Referrals | N/A.

I intend on being active this map as I have little else to do (school is over, basically).
I am working on leveling up to get to Lv 50 Wizard, so that I can GTP people around.

Thank you for applying, This application is pending.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MajorasMask

Referrals | N/A.

We are going to give you a chance. You may prove to us that you are here to be part of the community Providence. Check your inbox for more information.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | Alphesie
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Pacific timezone, California
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost 3 years
Previous Towns | Last Map: Sentinel, Volantis,
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Providence | I have been a part of this group of people for about 2 years. I find the members more mature then the rest of the playerbase.
Why would Providence want you | I am going to be a variety of healers this map and I can serve well in PvP as well as contributing perks of my professions for the town. I have also donated lots of money and supplies in the past.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Jacob, I play many video games basically whenever I'm not in school. I am striving to be an electrical or aerospace engineer in the future. It's also summer break so I can play ALL the time :D
How did you hear about Providence | Everyone in a couple group messages.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, yellowsnow. I also see Eldry as my leader forever.
Referrals | Jonsoon, Eldrylars, xXstrikerdudeXx

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Alphesie
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Pacific timezone, California
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost 3 years
Previous Towns | Last Map: Sentinel, Volantis,
Why do you want to join Providence | I have been a part of this group of people for about 2 years. I find the members more mature then the rest of the playerbase.
Why would Providence want you | I am going to be a variety of healers this map and I can serve well in PvP as well as contributing perks of my professions for the town. I have also donated lots of money and supplies in the past.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Jacob, I play many video games basically whenever I'm not in school. I am striving to be an electrical or aerospace engineer in the future. It's also summer break so I can play ALL the time :D
How did you hear about Providence | Everyone in a couple group messages.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, yellowsnow. I also see Eldry as my leader forever.
Referrals | Jonsoon, Eldrylars, xXstrikerdudeXx

You are already part of this town. Go to the pvp world and talk to a manager.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN boycool19921
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | kentucky central
How long have you been whitelisted | been whitelisted for like 2 years i wanna say
Previous Towns | viking town...(dont remember the name) santuary
Why did you leave (if applicable) | just stopped playing
Why do you want to join Providence | i recognize a few of the names and know there cool people like jonsoon and whiteninja and witch on a rampage. i wanna be able to help with some of the projects and hopefully master my first class
Why would Providence want you | im not the best pvp im mediocre at best. im a good miner which is what i normally do. im very friendly and listen to orders. not the best building though but i enjoy making things with water.
Tell us about yourself | im 22 from indiana moved to kentucky im an avid gamer love playing league of legends(play it on a daily basis currently silver 3) i love anime and will talk about anime with anyone thats willing to listen. pretty laid back guy.
How did you hear about Providence | white ninja1970
Who are the leaders of Providence | jonsoon, ragingdragon, yellowsnow
Referrals |whiteninja1970
Sorry missed your app. Accepted, check your inbox.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Michaelrl
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Fl orida est
How long have you been whitelisted | may 2013
Previous Towns | Bravvos rapture Sentinel(mayor,Left Because The amount of people in the kingdom) Enchatnedhollow(Mayor kicked everyone) drakenvale(mapwipe)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |^^^^^
Why do you want to join Providence | Because I have alot of friends in this town
Why would Providence want you | I'll help the town with project and ill try to help protect the town
Tell us about yourself | I play sports and games.
How did you hear about Providence | On your ts.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon Ragingdragon yeelowsnow
Referrals | Prometheus ezmac ouda

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Michaelrl
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Fl orida est
How long have you been whitelisted | may 2013
Previous Towns | Bravvos rapture Sentinel(mayor,Left Because The amount of people in the kingdom) Enchatnedhollow(Mayor kicked everyone) drakenvale(mapwipe)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |^^^^^
Why do you want to join Providence | Because I have alot of friends in this town
Why would Providence want you | I'll help the town with project and ill try to help protect the town
Tell us about yourself | I play sports and games.
How did you hear about Providence | On your ts.
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon Ragingdragon yeelowsnow
Referrals | Prometheus ezmac ouda
No thank you.

Good luck elsewhere.

LokusStoli

Dirt
IGN | LokusStoli
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | east coast - jersey
How long have you been whitelisted | fairly new, only about a week but my friend prohhmetheus currently in the town has been catching me up to speed on things.
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Providence | Played a little bit with some of the members, pretty cool guys.
Why would Providence want you | although new, im willing to learn and can carry my own weight. no drama, no bullshit just wanna pray some gaems.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes
Tell us about yourself | im just a gaming hobbyist like all of you, just looking for a fun group to play with. i play guitar, drive a pickup and cook. i love my rum and coke.
How did you hear about Providence | prohhmetheus
Who are the leaders of Providence | jonsoon, dragon and yeelow
Referrals | prohhmetheus

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | LokusStoli
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | east coast - jersey
How long have you been whitelisted | fairly new, only about a week but my friend prohhmetheus currently in the town has been catching me up to speed on things.
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Providence | Played a little bit with some of the members, pretty cool guys.
Why would Providence want you |
although new, im willing to learn and can carry my own weight. no drama, no bullshit just wanna pray some gaems.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | yes
Tell us about yourself | im just a gaming hobbyist like all of you, just looking for a fun group to play with. i play guitar, drive a pickup and cook. i love my rum and coke.
How did you hear about Providence | prohhmetheus
Who are the leaders of Providence | jonsoon, dragon and yeelow
Referrals |
prohhmetheus

Accepted. Prohhmetheus will get you up to speed(if you aren't already.) Also check your inbox later for the town conversation. @hilltim1

IGN | RussianNinja145
Age | I am 18
Location and Time Zone | United States and EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for at least 3 months (Not sure what the exact date is)
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The map reset
Why do you want to join Providence | In the past I have been apart of Providence and it was a very enjoyable experience!
Why would Providence want you | I have a decent imagination for building but my true strength is with redstone!
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes
Tell us about yourself | I love the HeroCraft and I took a leave of absence when recently my friend reminded me about this server and I knew I needed to become involved again just because of how fun the previous experiences were!
How did you hear about Providence | Newtgat27
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Newtgat27

newtgat27

Iron
IGN | newtgat27

Age | 21

Location and Time Zone | United States of America and Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years

Previous Towns | Rapture

Why do you want to join Providence | I have participated on this server and within this Kingdom in the past and would love to rejoin the fight.

Why would Providence want you | I am capable in a fight and an excellent team player. Wants to help the community grow and see it become more.

Tell us about yourself | After leaving for a while to focus on academic studies. I have decided to spend the summer enjoying the incredible fun that is Herocraft.

How did you hear about Providence | EldryLars

Who are the leaders of Providence \ Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow

Referrals | EldryLars

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | RussianNinja145
Age | I am 18
Location and Time Zone | United States and EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for at least 3 months (Not sure what the exact date is)
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why do you want to join Providence | In the past I have been apart of Providence and it was a very enjoyable experience!
I have a decent imagination for building but my true strength is with redstone!
Tell us about yourself | I love the HeroCraft and I took a leave of absence when recently my friend reminded me about this server and I knew I needed to become involved again just because of how fun the previous experiences were!
How did you hear about Providence | Newtgat27
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Newtgat27

You seem to be confused.

However EldryLars has deemed you worthy, so Welcome To Providence. Please check your inbox and get with us ingame.
IGN | newtgat27

Age | 21

Location and Time Zone | United States of America and Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years

Previous Towns | Rapture

Why do you want to join Providence | I have participated on this server and within this Kingdom in the past and would love to rejoin the fight.
Why would Providence want you | I am capable in a fight and an excellent team player. Wants to help the community grow and see it become more.

Tell us about yourself | After leaving for a while to focus on academic studies. I have decided to spend the summer enjoying the incredible fun that is Herocraft.

How did you hear about Providence | EldryLars

Who are the leaders of Providence \ Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, yeelowsnow

Referrals | EldryLars

Likewise, you have been accepted. Please check your inbox and get with us ingame.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
IGN | TMTrainer
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | United States EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for years.
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Providence | After taking a long hiatus from Herocraft, and seeing as how they have done a fresh reset on the map, I believe joining a town would be my best bet on getting back on my feet.
I'm a kind, gentle, fun-loving, teddybear of a dragon guy who, you know, is a nice guy!
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yup
Tell us about yourself | Nothing much to say. Casual gamer who has been playing minecraft from alpha/beta. I have been playing games most of my life.
How did you hear about Providence | A couple friends discovered the server and began playing on it and joined Providence. They persuaded me to join
Who are the leaders of Providence | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5 and yeelowsnow, in that order~
Referrals |
Nerozard and RussianNinja145