• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proposed Rule Change

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Happens to Spire quite a bit. If there was a rule against 'robbing your own town', I guess it has benifits, but that removes the benifit of planting spies in a town, seeing as you can't damage them at all by taking away their supplies.

Tbh it's your own fault if you're accepting members without checking their backgrounds and keeping an eye on them, and every time you find a thievery that you know a citizen has performed, have the mayor pe it and you'll find out which cit performed the act. Making an 'example' of a member who chose to steal from their own town seems to be effective in keeping other potential thieves away. Or you can keep valuables in Town Hall permission areas and then only give your trusted/admin town members permissions to access them.

There are quite a few ways to keep your valaubles safe from your own citizens, and if you let a thief into your town and you/your members failed to have sufficient security to keep him out, plus nobody noticed him sneaking into another member's house, then that's that, it's your problem. Other people in houses have even less security, they have to hide their chests completely randomly from pretty much everyone that passes by and there's nothing to stop anyone robbing them. You at the least have regions to protect yourself, so if you let the wrong people into you're regions that's a mistake that will cost you, banning people for exploiting your own mistakes is a bit unfair to them.

I'm a town mayor, and I get robbed all the time, but all of those times it's MY mistakes that lead to that and I'm the one who has to work on things to prevent it; which does eventually work out alright. So I think this shouldn't be against the rules.

[Love the people who are singling out others who don't follow their point of view and then telling the how stupid they are]

Edit: In response to making stealing from other towns illegal; as much as I would love that it would mean no more raids and hardly any reason to attack other towns. Which isn't a good thing.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
What a surprise, your against this also. I haven't seen you post 1 single positive post on the whole forum, is it still your time of the month?
If you want to whine about something to me, can you pm me or something? Because your just being a dick, and in the wrong topic as well. Again, I can't have my own opinion? Also, look harder.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
What a surprise, your against this also. I haven't seen you post 1 single positive post on the whole forum, is it still your time of the month?

If you want to whine about something to me, can you pm me or something? Because your just being a dick, and in the wrong topic as well. Again, I can't have my own opinion? Also, look harder.
We now return to today's Herocraft, already in progress:

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Funny. I brought this up in offtopic and everyone said it was totally fine. I remember Smperez, gaidenfocus, and Elf_of_fire all saying it was totally legal and had no problem with it. I would love for this to be stopped. But now people care
I said no such thing.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're hoping this issue is mostly resolved with the introduction of cheaper (and more) Lwc's for up and coming mayors.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
That is an interesting idea, mayor controlled LWCs. that would be a good incentive for people to join towns.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
The only thing I'd like to know about this is when is the mayor entitled to take the contents from the lwc's? Would it default to the 2 week inactive rule, or will there be an new rule implemented for this?

RedKhan

Soulsand
If the chest was unused for a long time (months) or the player left without due notice, perhaps Mayors should be able to take from the contents.

Otherwise I don't believe they should be allowed to.