• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proposed Rule Change

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
It has recently come to my attention that someone is aloud to join your town, gain access to your region, rob you blind, or open your chests for someone else, and face no consequence. This has got to be the douchiest thing some one can do in game, and yet it faces no consequences. How is this aloud? I was literally shocked to find out this is within the rules.

Do i really need to make an argument for this case? If so i will, but i mean, c'mon...

Feel Free to show your support for this movement.

Also, if you think that mayors should be psychic and know who is gonna steal from the town before, or that its to be expected, dont bother posting.
To sum it all up:

You may not steal from a town you are part of, or give non citizens access to the towns belongings under any circumstance.

Supporters
Farroes
Darroes
Shadowbunnies
Kite0911
Redechoranger
demonxman
doogler
whitemagehealu
hufatron
Neotetro
strongholdx
trizze
adaringenchilada
dasoren
areokii
Shaniril
wolfboy494
xfinalx
oxea
redkhan
fuzlogix
kevinlive
ginzuishou

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Well there isnt child regions yet but that probably could stop citizens robing from fellow citizens

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
even though we are constantly fighting, i still think its shitty one of their citizens robbed em all, and is aloud to move on to the next town.

Demonxman

Obsidian
I don't think any city will take *edited for non flame wars* in now that it is common knowledge that he's a fucking prick.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
true, but lets keep this thread free of names. This is about the rule being changed, I dont wanna bring drama or a flame war into this. Thank you for your support though

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
This will probably sound really douchebuggerish but it needs to be said.

When a citizen joins a town it is the towns decision to trust that player. If they let anyone in blindly they are shooting themselves in the foot and shit like this happens as the consequence. Therefore it is important that a town finds a way to know who they are dealing with when it comes to people being added to the region.

This is totally a douche move on the robbers part, but I totally believe players have the right to backstab and betray like this.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
i support it we just booted 2 people for just this thing robbing other towns and houses is fine but your own town members i mean come on

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
This will probably sound really douchebuggerish but it needs to be said.

When a citizen joins a town it is the towns decision to trust that player. If they let anyone in blindly they are shooting themselves in the foot and shit like this happens as the consequence. Therefore it is important that a town finds a way to know who they are dealing with when it comes to people being added to the region.

This is totally a douche move on the robbers part, but I totally believe players have the right to backstab and betray like this.

It's not like we can pierce the mind of the person we are adding to the region and see if they intend on stealing crap.

I support.

Though I do not think anything will change. :/ Sorry, I'm a pessimist.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We've been rolling back the parties involved that are doing this. If you want ultimate protection please use LWC.

In either case, I'll review this thread soon but very busy in RL.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Funny. I brought this up in offtopic and everyone said it was totally fine. I remember Smperez, gaidenfocus, and Elf_of_fire all saying it was totally legal and had no problem with it. I would love for this to be stopped. But now people care

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i never saw your thread about this, but I did talk to Trizze about this yesterday and got his opinion on it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If something is being abused or just isn't right, we will adapt it - The township theft problem (in its current state) isnt what we want to happen, we'll work on a method or rule to prevent this.

Encourage members to purchase LWC's.