• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon (-o-)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
My first video game ever was leaf green... I remember walking out of the store with my new gameboy and my first game....

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's official. Pokemon is a gateway drug.

I can't even remember my longest game. I know it was in excess of 300, or maybe 400 hours.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
my longest game consisted of a pc box filled with every pokemon. litterally 1 (bulbasaur) to like 450 or whatever it was at the time of saphire, every single damn one of those sukers.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dayyyng, somebody actually went and caught 'em all.

How did you get Celebi? I'm fairly sure that there wasn't any way to obtain it legit in Gen 3.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol when I was a wee lad everybody had the originals, like red, blue, and yellow (a friend of mine bought green version lol good thing he can read japaneese)

I just never caught on until I was older, and I played Saphirre first, but I liked Leaf Green much better than that, and Emerald even better than that. However they were all too, similar :p so I stopped buying new versions.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
well i got pokemon white if you wanna wifi battle hit me up on teamspeak im always on and my lvl 100 dragonite is waiting for more victims

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I've played all of them up to the gba, and played black for ds, i've logged over 500 hours on red, ruby, and firered (see the patern?) Im currently playing fire red omega which is sapposed to have all he pokemon up to emerald obtainable on it. (its a custom version)

I also think i still have my original gbc and pokemon red and yellow somewhere

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ok heres my collection.. i started playing when i was like 5
yellow
red
blue
gold
silver
crystal
ruby
saphire
emerald
fire red
leaf green
diamond
pearl
platinum
heart gold
soul silver
black
white

Then for none handheld games i had:
pokemon stadiums 1 & 2
pokemon snap (one of my favorite games <3)
hey you pikachu
pokemon box
That over pikachu game that involved the tv's
Pokemon coliseum
pokemon xd
pokemon battle revolution
my pokemon ranch

Edit: forgot some spin offs:
Pokemon mystery dungeon blue team
Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time
Pokemon ranger
and probably some others

I've been gaming pokemon for quite a while as you can see... I do have to say I was rather disappointed with black and white. It just didn't feel the same to me as the others. In my opinion it really started declining white the releases of diamond and pearl. I think the series has reached its limit as much as i hate to say it.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Some people think that. In general I like the new stuff they've done with black and white, and the new pokemon vary from adorkable to awesome. I think they could probably step out some more than they did and the games would be just as successful or moreso. Nintendo games have been timidly changing their time-worn tropes as of late.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been gaming pokemon for quite a while as you can see... I do have to say I was rather disappointed with black and white. It just didn't feel the same to me as the others. In my opinion it really started declining white the releases of diamond and pearl. I think the series has reached its limit as much as i hate to say it.
I agree that they've reached their limit. Ruby and sapphire were the best imo, mainly because sapphire was my first one that i actually owned (Got previous versions used at Gamestop) Diamond and Pearl were ok, black and white were meh. Story in BW was great though, pokemon, not so much

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ya I mean there were some pretty cool new feautures in it but the games just didn't do it for me. I'm wondering (but doubt it) if they are going to remake Ruby and sapphire. I'd like to see those games with some of the newer features.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
We should all get the emulaters and just start new files and start some kind of competition or something. I can't connect to wifi on my DS... I don't know if multiplayer is on the emulators, though.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Ya I mean there were some pretty cool new feautures in it but the games just didn't do it for me. I'm wondering (but doubt it) if they are going to remake Ruby and sapphire. I'd like to see those games with some of the newer features.
Yeah, I'd buy sapphire, but that'd probably be the end of pokemon for me