• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon (-o-)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love to, and by Shoddy do you mean shoddy, or PokeLab? (Shoddy2 apparently)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone wants to ever fight me, Kingtom404 is my steam, and I'm always in the teamspeak we don't name here.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well this is cool- there are actual Dragon-type cards now. I always thought there should have been.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
O.O this is news to me!

However, what's new in Japan won't see light in America for atleast a few months. We don't even have the new Pokemon EX yet (those basics with like 180+ HP that give two prizes instead of one upon death).
I still have my Latios Ex and Raichu Ex... Ah, good times, good times...

EDIT: And who can forget Team Rocket's Mewtwo Ex? :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I still have my Latios Ex and Raichu Ex... Ah, good times, good times...

EDIT: And who can forget Team Rocket's Mewtwo Ex? :D

Oh yes, but those EX's are no match for the pokemon in todays format (like decks themed around Zekrom+anything, Reshiram+Emboar or Typhlosion, Cobalion+anything)

These new EX's coming out will stomp any deck using the current format. My deck I have now uses 4 Zekroms, 3 Virizions, and a 2-1-2 evolution tree of Serpirior (that means i have 2 snivy, one serivne, and 2 serpiriors. and 3 rare candies to skip servine if/when possible) Serpirior sits on the bench and heals all my pokemon for 10HP each turn (20 if both serps are out) and i start the game with Vrizion, who can double draw, and once he has a grass energy can hit for 80 dmg per turn(as early as turn 2). Then if the game doesn't end with Virizion, I use zekroms second attack, which does 120 damage to the enemy's active, plus 40 dmg to himself in conjunction with serpirior, and eviolite(which reduces all damage to the pokemon attached (zekrom) by 20) so that he can do the 120 damage without actually damaging himself at all. Plus everything else gets healed so I can retreat a wounded Zekrom for another that's been powered up over time!

Sounds like a great deck yeah? Zekroms's 130 hp, and 120 damage attack is no match for ANY EXs coming out. Too bad so sad.

Eleyond

Coal
Anyone get their Victini from Wi-Fi yet? I thought the event ended in the US, but apparently it's still going, and someone from EU confirmed that it's still going on in EU as well.

Now if I could only SR for a adamant/jolly likes to thrash about Victini >.<

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Anyone get their Victini from Wi-Fi yet? I thought the event ended in the US, but apparently it's still going, and someone from EU confirmed that it's still going on in EU as well.

Now if I could only SR for a adamant/jolly likes to thrash about Victini >.<

This is all like gibberish to me XD

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
"Save-scum for a Victini with a very high Attack stat."

I'm doing the same thing, but I have yet to get it just right.