• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon Black/White 2

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I remember this game! It was fun to play when I was 8.
Don't act like you're above pokemon, it's a great game. When I was in middle school, I was very conscious of not playing pokemon because it was childish (metachildish!). In late high school, I basically said "fuck it" and picked up a copy of heartgold at a nearby store. You're clearly at the former stage.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
You can't stop playing it when you're no longer it a kid. Ever since that game came out, everday they've been capturing. Monday capturing, Tuesday capturing, everybody. The whole world, everything. It will get in your bones.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
B-B-Bump! Finally got White 2. Picked Oshawott as my starter this time around. Liking it thus far, and will probably stay satisfied. Some features I like in this are the Habitat list and kinda the Medals. But really, I have found the Habitat List quite useful. Also love that I can get prior generation Pokemon earlier on, like Riolu ( <3 Lucario ).

So yeah. Gonna go play some more. :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I played through White 2 with my Oshawott starter (Aoshima), a Riolu (Orion) and a Growlithe (Hachi). All three are now around level 72 and decimate Gym leaders in the Driftveil tournaments. They're mah boys.

Additionally, in the awesome epic anime trailer things for BW2, the male character is seen fighting with a Samurott, Lucario and Arcanine. My choice in Pokemon was either a big coincidence or subliminally influenced. But they seem a pretty well-rounded team regardless.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I went through W2 with Samurott, Leavanny, Lucario, Ampharos, Sigilyph, and Weavile (replacing my Zoruark game).

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I played through White 2 with my Oshawott starter (Aoshima), a Riolu (Orion) and a Growlithe (Hachi). All three are now around level 72 and decimate Gym leaders in the Driftveil tournaments. They're mah boys.

Additionally, in the awesome epic anime trailer things for BW2, the male character is seen fighting with a Samurott, Lucario and Arcanine. My choice in Pokemon was either a big coincidence or subliminally influenced. But they seem a pretty well-rounded team regardless.

If only the real anime could be so epic.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
White 2 is so awesome. Ive played every pokemon game starting at like 3 years old and now everyone is like pokemon is for babies. Im like what losers
It seems to cycle between being cool and not being cool. Cool in grade school, uncool in high school, cool in college, seems to be uncool for working adults (but by then you can reason with people, hopefully).

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm in grade school and all except me and my friend thinks its babish and stupid.kids these days wanna grow up too fast.( lol coming from me a 13 year old)[DOUBLEPOST=1356826899,1356826845][/DOUBLEPOST]Is 7th grade school? (he ask feeling stupid

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Yeah, currently my team is: Samurott, Lucario, Zoroark, Unfezant, Magnezone, and then last changes depending on my current need. I may end up going for a themed team later. Some combo of Steel or Fighting.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I quit playing pokemon in 5th grade because I thought people would make fun of me for it.

Now that I'm a freshman, I'm gonna give societal pressures the middle finger and go buy the new gen

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
So are black and white 2 any good? I wasn't too big on the first black and white versions.