• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon Black/White 2

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think it is just the fact that they are mixing the pokemon generations that I don't like.
I don't quite get why that would be an issue. Lots of folks really, REALLY prefer it this way... And RSE did it too. Pikachu, Marril et al.

But, whatever floats your dinghy. If that's the case you should try BW1. They stuck with all-new Pokes until postgame, at which point it's possible to find wild Dragonites. So yeah.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't quite get why that would be an issue. Lots of folks really, REALLY prefer it this way... And RSE did it too. Pikachu, Marril et al.

But, whatever floats your dinghy. If that's the case you should try BW1. They stuck with all-new Pokes until postgame, at which point it's possible to find wild Dragonites. So yeah.
I most likely will play my B/W1 since I don't remember anything of the game since I got to the 7th gym and then I lost the game and found it 2 months later when I was moving xD. Like B/W makes me feel stupid because I don't know anything about the game like the previous ones. I don't know I am a confusing person when it comes to my opinions on modern pokemon.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I most likely will play my B/W1 since I don't remember anything of the game since I got to the 7th gym and then I lost the game and found it 2 months later when I was moving xD. Like B/W makes me feel stupid because I don't know anything about the game like the previous ones. I don't know I am a confusing person when it comes to my opinions on modern pokemon.
The half generation add ons like Black/White 2, platinum, etc usually incorporate other generations, if you want to play a single generation then just play the "pure" first full generations (Black/white, red/blue, saph/ruby, etc)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
On how to proceed with the router switching business.
Well, you're only changing the password type, right? I think you should look at the Network area of your Control Panel for something like that. I would try to find the location myself but I think my network is set up differently, what with being at college and everything.

If all else fails, get thee to a search engine.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Eh... I have to change my router to WEP to get wifi on the DS, any suggestions?
Find out your IP Address and you can access the internet router settings.
It should be discoverable from then. Just search for WPA then change it to WEP-Shared.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha thanks guys, yeah I need an admin username/password :confused: - might be awhile to salvage the records for that one...

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Usually routerlogin.net has the settings on it. The username and password is typically admin-password

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I got Genesect! he is super powerful :D
He's pretty good for the story, I reckon, but I'm always disappointed when I see Techno Blast. It's weaker than Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt and you have to use up his item slot... His ability and movepool are pretty sweet, though.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't want to buy the game because I need to do some schoolwork and the game would distract me. :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Ugh, still can't be bothered with the switching from WEP to WPA and I'm running out of time to get that dumb Genesect.