• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon Black/White 2

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Who else is pumped?

Oct 7th!

But im impatient.

4u63v.png

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't get pumped for Pokemon games anymore. In fact the only Pokemon game that I ever even played before it was a year or more old was Pearl.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
This stuff was my childhood haha.

From Red and blue on the old gameboys, being 6 and getting the yellow version plus special GBC. :) I never cared for Diamond/Pearl or B/W1, but Black and White 2 is really fun :3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't worry, Rumble. I'm going to get White 2. Not everybody has fallen off the wagon.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Pokemon games that were made BEFORE the DS existed are the best. The gold/silver remake was okay though since I never got the chance to play the original gold/silver. :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hell yeah!

Ruby/Saphire/Emerald were the peak of the games, after Platinum the series dropped in quality rapidly for me.
Gamecube and N64 Pokemon games are where it's at, fools.
Platinum was where it began declining? I remember when GSC were the Last Good Games... That said, you can't deny the awesomeness of the N64 and Gamecube.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
What fun N64 Pokemon games are there? I find the stadium games to be boring. The shadow pokemon games were fun on Gamecube though.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Meh, might get it, I just recently got Heartgold though a year ago for the sake of replaying the gold/silver era. Sapphire was probably my favorite version, white wasn't that great for me.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought that because the game is about to released very soon, I could start a forum thread about Pokemon Black and White 2! It's gonna be a hectic and really creative game. A lot of the previews are very nice and I can't wait to get it.

For you guys who have pre-ordered or considering buying it, Mystery Gift is granting Genesect! ^-^

This will also be a thread for Pokemon players to post their Friend Code in order to fight, battle and trade with others!

kongrave

Portal
If its available for the NDS not 3DS(because im poor) I'll probably get it. Though I have no money and so I'll unfortunately may have to resort to downloading it :/ (sorry if warez is frowned upon on these forums I'll remove this if asked to.)

kongrave

Portal
I really enjoyed gen 2 the only thing I really liked about gen 3 was the ability to make a base :x I'll pick up platinum and black and play those before I start on black 2 because I don't know any of the new stuff.