• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Personal Regions: Limit 1 per customer

Teslanut

TNT
I am a Tier 9 donor. Under donor perks we are supposed to be able to build 3 personal regions. However, currently people are only allowed to build one personal region.

When i type /to create Tier9, i get the message "You do not have permission to build more Tier9".

I have Tier9 unlocked, and built one already. I have tried to unlock Tier8 and build one of those, but I get the same message "You do not have permission to build more Tier8".

Please increase the number of Personal Regions allowed to donors.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
I believe that the wiki is not updated and that they have changed it so that all donor tiers only get one region.. or it could be they do and the custom township plugin has not had added that feature to it. If they do intend, it may be soon because the plugin is being heavily worked on.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Teslanut I understood from when @Alator discussed personal regions (thanks @Jonsoon for the link) that the higher tiers would only have one region each now, but the potential size compensates.

@parkerjude, where is the wiki out of date on this, please? The Supporter Tier Benefits page has been updated to indicate one region each, and the residences page doesn't say anything about multiple regions. Unless I've missed something in my quick skim through (quite possible).

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Sigh, I understand the need for balance. But once again a donor perk gets taken away or reduced.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Sigh, I understand the need for balance. But once again a donor perk gets taken away or reduced.
"Gift payments are received on the understanding they have been made out of appreciation for the server and not with the expectation of gaining certain advantages. All supporter perks are subject to change without notice at the server owner's discretion if change is considered appropriate for maintaining a healthy and balanced server environment."

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
New system, new functionality.

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Long as things remain functional I'm willing to give it a chance. Most of the changes I've seen have been for the better. My concern is only the ones that aren't so obvious. But all in due time. Keep up the good work.